Chapter 9 --> Irwin A.U

-Flashback-

"Hey babe" Jason said as he came into the room. "How you doin'?" he said as he tried to imitate Joey.

"Okay first of all that isn't going to work with me unless your Joey Tribbiani " I laughed. "Whatever" he sighed.

"So what are we going to do today , and please don't say the movies I don't want to be stuck watching another chick flick again." he said

"Oh come on, The Longest Ride wasn't bad ! You're just mad that you aren't nearly as hot as Scott Eastwood" He scoffed as I mentioned Eastwood.

"Um babe I'm pretty sure I am better looking than him and I can tell you that you can't disagree with me because you are with me instead of him."

"Let's be realistic here I'm only with you because we don't live in Hollywood smart ass so there it's not like I will sow up at a party and ending up having a one night stand with him therefore you are lucky that you live here with me"

"Whatever you say babe, anyways, we still need to figure out where we are going tonight"

"Why don't we head down to the state fair we do go every year. Plus this will be our first year that we will be going as a couple."I said.

—> After finally deciding to head to the state fair . We finished packing up some blankets just in case we got cold and decided to lay on the lawn while they played a movie like they always do .

We just finished going on some of the rides and decided to take a break form them since Jason began to feel sick . I was standing in line to get some food while Jason went and used the restroom.

"Hey baby come here alone. " A guy behind me slurs. Clearly he's drunk. I just ignored him and didn't respond back

"Oh come on don't be like that , come here and give me some sugar" "Leave me alone!! Let go of me !"I yelled.

"HEY!! LET HER GO DIDN'T YOU HEAR HER" Jason yelled.

"Sorry man didn't think she came with someone as she is the one that came on to me. " He said as he walked away . My jaw dropped at what he said .

"WHAT!! That is not true I swear. " I told Jason

"Save it!" he yelled. I flinched a bit due to the fact that I was afraid especially because Jason has never yelled at me like that before and never in public yes he would raise his voice sometimes when we would have an argument but never like this before.

"Lets go , and don't say a word." I obeyed him. Fear rose in my body , I've never been afraid of Jason unitil now.

As we drove back to Jason' s place everything was silent and there was tension in the air .

"Jason I swear tha-"

"I SAID NOT A WORD , SO SHUT THE F UCK UP"

I let out a small sob. Ive never seen Jason so mad before and honestly I've extremely terrified at the moment.

We arrived at his place and he dragged me out of the car and as we went in into his apartment he threw me on the floor.

"SO I LEAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM AND YOU DECIDE TO BE A SLUT AND COME ON TO OTHER MEN!!" He yelled as he got in my face.

"What no I didn't I swear I was waiting in line for the foo-" I was cut off by the sting on my right cheek. HE SLAPPED ME . He has never laid a hand on me before .

"STOP CRYING YOU SLUT. THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE . YOU ARE WORTHLESS, BECAUSE OF YOU YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS DEAD . THEY ARE DEAD BECAUSE YOUR A SELFLESS LITTLE BITCH, THAT IS WHY NO ONE LIKES YOU AND THATS WHY I AM THE ONLY PERSON LEFT IN YOUR LIFE . THE SEVELY'S TOOK YOU IN FOR PITY . I BET YOU YOUR PARENTS DIDN'T EVEN WANT Y-"

I slapped him HARD. "DON'T YOU DARE INSULT ME LIKE THAT . NEVER BRING IN MY FAMILY YOU HAVE NO F UCKING RIGHT TO."

"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE WITH ME WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE" He yelled.

Next thing I know I'm on the floor, getting beaten by the man who I thought was the person who would never hurt me . But I guess I was wrong.

-End of Flashback-

"Meghan you still there" I heard Amanda through the phone.

"Huh , wha- yeah , yeah , um listen tell mom and dad I'm ok, I got to go" I said my voice cracking towards the end .

"Wait Megha-" I ended the call not wanting to talk anymore. Why would she be with him she knows how abusive he is. God she knows that because of him I lost my baby.

By now I was sobbing , memories flashing through my head, this is the reason I came to Australia to get away.

------------------------------

Hey Guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. You got a glimpse of her past with Jason and I promise to reveal more as the story goes on. As always take care and let me know what you think .