Chapter 6 ---> Irwin a.u

Meghan's POV

(The Next Morning)

It was the morning after having dinner with Anne and Ashton. Honestly I dont know why I am so happy, I baisicaly got insulted by Ashton's girlfriend last night. I mean if it wasn't for Anne I would've attacked her and probably punched her until I was satisfied. According to Anne shes a bitch. She said she never understood why Ashton started dating her in the first place.

I decided it was finally time to get out of bed and start with my day. Today I have to go grocery shopping and I have to go to the school district in order to turn in the papers I got singed by John and Madeline. I had told them that it was for a field trip at school. I needed to finish high school which means I would be attending at some high school here in order to complete my senior year.

I go to the bathroom and I take a shower , which I had trouble with at first because for a moment I didn't have warm water . I dried myself and I decided to start blowdrying my hair when I hear a knock at the door.

"Coming " I tell at whoever is at the other side of the door. I open the door and I see a wide eyed Ashton . He kept staring at me and he immediately blushed.

" Hi, and why are you staring at me like that." I said confused.
"Um, maybe because you might be only wearing a towel." he responded
"What" I look down at my body and surely enough I was only wearing a towel. "oh , um I am going to change so why don't you come in." I said I am so embarrassed .
"Sure" he said as he stepped into the apartment .
I threw on some black leather type skinny jeans, a black tank top with a jean jacket. I accessorized it with a colorful scarf and lastly I put on some cream colored flats.

I head out of my bedroom and into the living room where Ashton is sitting on the couch awkwardly .

"You sure like your purple " he said referring to the color theme of the living room.

"Oh I didn't decorate this place it was furnished already." I responded.
"That makes sense I was about to ask you how you managed to decorate this place already ." he said with a slight chuckle.

"So how can I help you " I said .

"I was wondering what you where going to do today." He answered.

"Well I need to figure out where the school district is and drop off some papers, then I just need to go grocery shopping."

"If you want I can take you to the district then the store if you want , I really don't have anything to do today since I'm not dating Lydia anymore I don't have to go out ." he said

"I'm sorry about Lydia , but regarding your proposal sure I would love your company." I said.

"Great should we go now , or later?" He questioned.

"Now would be fine, please." I replied with a smile.

----->
After going to the district office and turning in my papers we headed out to grocery store , which is about a block from our apartment building.

After going through many aisles I finally got what I needed. We were in line to pay at the cashier .

"Hey, do you want t-to maybe go to a party with me tonight?" Ashton asked.

"Me?"

"Yes ,you, I mean you don't have to if you don't want to. "

"I do. I would like to go with you " I said rather quickly .

"Great!" He said with a big smile on his face as if he were a little kid who got a whole bag of candy.

--->
After I payed we headed back to the car and went back to the apartment building . It was around 5:38 when we got back home .

"Just leave it on the floor" I told Ashton as he put down some of the grocery bags .

"Well that's everything "

"Thank you again Ashton"

"No problem , and remember I will be picking you up around 8:00 ok?"

"Okay, I'll get ready then " I smiled.

"Great, see you later Meghan " he said and with that he walked out of the apartment and closed the door behind him.

Who knew that saying ' I do' was going to create an eventful night . One that for sure I didn't see coming.

--------------------

HEY GUYS IM BAACCCKKK!!!!!!

I finally have time to right write cheer season is almost over . Thank you for your votes and comments . I know this is a crappy chapter but I promise you the next one will be good or at least I hope so.

I really hope your enjoying this story so far. ALSO BE PREPARED WITH YOUR TISSUES . SPOILER ALERT !!

Anyways love you guys and please vote and comment of what you think of this story !!

Until next time 😘