Chapter 2 ---> Irwin a.u

"Do you have any flights left available to Sydney?" I asked the lady behind the counter at the San Francisco International Airport.
"Yes we have a seat available for you on the next flight , you would be departing in about 5 hours if you choose this flight. There is also one available for tomorrow-"she responded but I cut her off I needed to get away from here as soon as possible.
"The one in 5 hours is perfectly fine." I smiled at her.
After paying for my ticket I decided to go to the food center here at the airport because I haven't eaten at all today and this girl needs her food. I ended up eating a subway sandwich with a Gatorade .
After 5 hours of waiting in this stupid airport I was finally in my seat on the plane ready to take off to Australia.
You may be wondering why am I leaving California to go all the way to Australia by myself . Well when I was a freshman in high school I had to go to a game since I was a cheerleader for the football team, it was raining really hard that day and apparently when my family was on their way to pick me up, due to the rain my father lost control of the car and they crashed into a tree and my father and sister died instantly while my mother passed away once she got to the hospital . After that I was put in foster care since both of my grandparents from both sides were dead and both of my parents were only child's so it not like I had any uncles or aunts to take me in. I was taken in by the Sevely family a couple of months after being put in foster care. I can't thank them enough for what they did for me, they cared for me when I didn't have anyone else. I know I am selfish for just leaving the way I did , I just hope that after reading the letter I left them they will understand me. I also need to leave this place because ever since my parents died the people who I thought were my friends turned into my bullies. They would always rub in my face that it was because of me that my parents died. I know that already I just don't need them to keep rubbing it in my face. I hadn't realized we had departed already and that I started crying until one of the flight attendance said "are you doing fine ma'am?"
"Yes thank you". She walked away with a worried expression on her face. I just can't wait to finally arrive .

/////////////////////////
Hey guys I know this is a boring chapter but I thought that you guys would need a filler chapter to understand what happened with her in the past before she arrives in Australia where ASHTON!!!! Lives.
Anyways please vote and share the link to the story I would really appreciate it and there's a picture of Ashton @ the triple HO show sorry for the shakiness I was literally shaking when I took the picture .