Chapter 3 ---> Irwin a.u

I managed to find my way through the unfamiliar airport. I got in a taxi and asked the driver if he can take me to the rental home place I found online a couple of months ago.
"Is it always hot here?" I asked the driver referring to the weather.
"It all depends on the season I guess here in Australia it can get either really hot or really cold, luckily for you it's really hot" he laughed.
I smiled back so I didn't seem rude.

After about half an hour or so we arrived at the rental home office.
"How much is it going to be?" I asked the cab driver
"You know since you seem new to this area I will give you a discount give me 20 pounds " he said with a friendly smile.
"Thank you " I said while handing him the money. " Do you by any chance have a card with your number because I am pretty sure I am going to need a cab again."
He nodded and handed me his card with a phone number and his name , Robert .
"Thanks again, Robert "
"See you around " he said and with that he drove away.

I walked into the rental office and was greeted by a women that looked around the age of 30 with short brown hair was wearing A pair of business pants with a business blazer .
"Hello dear, Im Chloe how can I assist you today".
"Hi Chloe , I'm Meghan , Meghan Phillips I contacted you a while back about finding a flat or something around this area." I told her.
"Oh yes dear I remember I just have been notified today that a flat is now available for rent" she said as I followed her to her office.

After taking for a while. I finally signed the papers for the new flat, my home.

~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~*****
Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating I have 3 good reasons:
1) I had finals at school so I was literally studying everyday
2) I have been really busy lately and I haven't has time to work on the new chapters
3 ) I also have some personal stuff that I needed to take care of.

Anyways are you excited for her to meet ashton , he'll be coming in the next two chapters I promise.

Also I would like if you guys could go ahead and read Day&Night it's a great story the user is @-gomezatic she's an amazing writer .

Like always please vote and comment as much as you can also I will be posting a contest information on the next update
Stay lovely ❤️