Chapter 8 --> Irwin A.U

I woke up with a massive headache. My head feels as if it will explode any second now. As I am about to get out of bed to get some Advil . Something is pinning me down to the bed. I look down towards where the weight source is coming from. My eyes widen as I see someones arm draped over my body. I turn my head to see who's arm it is and its Ashton's. What happened last night after we got home? 

I mean clearly we didn't do anything because we are both fully clothed.

I hear Ashton groan beside me and I turned to look at him." Shit, it feels like my head is about to explode ". He says as he sits up. He looks at me and a smirk is plastered on his face . "Morning Beautiful" . I can feel my cheeks heating up. No one ever has called me that before , well besides my parents, but that doesn't count.

"Morning" I said. 

"Did you sleep well, I mean I feel that you did especially after what happened last night."Ashton said with a smirk. 

"W-w-what happened last night" I asked scared of what his answer might be. 

He began to chuckle , a deep and seductive chuckle, oh shit what have I done ?!?!

"Well let's just say that you were screaming my name so loudly that our downstairs neighbor started banging on the roof to yell at us to keep it down." He laughed.

"WHAT!!!!?????, OMG ASHTON . T-T-HIS I MEAN I-I CANT BELIEVE W-W-WE DID IT IVE NEVER DONE I-" . I  was cut off by Ashton as he burst out laughing. 

"Ashton im being serious stop laughing!! Why are you laughing at me " I sighed with frustration because of the fact that he found this extremely funny.

"Im laughing because I can't believe you actually fell for that... I was kidding. Don't worry about it we didn't take it that far"he said as he continued laughing. 

"W-what do you mean we didn't take it THAT far?" I asked

"I mean that yes we did have a make out session but halfway through you caked and fell asleep and since I was too tired to walk across the hall to my apartment I decided to spend the night here." he responded with casualty in his voice. 

--> 1 hour later <--

Ashton and I had breakfast after my million apologize for what happened last night. Although he kept saying that it was alright I kept apologizing. He ended up going home because Anne called him and told him that he had to come back home to watch Landen while she did some errands. 

I on the other hand decided to finish unpacking and settling in. It was around 10 pm and I decided to go ahead and shower so I can go to bed because I am exhausted. Im laying in bed finishing up choosing my classes that I would like to take for school. After finishing up I decided to put on some Netflix and watch a little bit of 'Friends'. Halfway through my episode, my phone begins to ring I grab my phone and check the caller ID.

I freeze as I stare at my phone and read the name "Amanda Stevens".

I feel guilty for just packing up and leaving them with no explanation. Well I did leave a letter but its not the same as telling them in person. I press on the green icon to answer the call.

"Hello?" I said my voice soft and nervous to hear her on the other line. 

"Thank God Your Alive! Where the hell are you!!! Mom already filled a missing person report . Although we just found your letter , so the search for you is off." She Yelled through the phone. 

"I've been good thank for asking." I replied sarcastically .

"Oh don't give me that shit . Where are you ?"

"Ha-Ha um ... funny story i'm in Australia."and just after I said that I heard the voice of the person I dreaded the most. "Hey babe ready to go" "Yeah just give me a minute okay Jason."Amanda said. 

Thats when the flashback began running through my head. 

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys! Im Back!!! 

Anyways I hope that you enjoyed this chapter, i'm working hard to not make this a shitty  book because lets just say writing isn't my forte. 

Also what do you think that flashback is? Until next time loves <3