Chapter 4 ---> Irwin a.u

I had called Robert again so he could take me to my new flat.
" Thanks again for helping me" I told him as he placed my luggage in the trunk.
" No problem dear, im glad to help you , you remind me of my daughter you know " he said with a smile that has a hint of sadness mixed in it.
" Do you see her often" i asked my couriosity getting the best of me.
" No" he sighed. " After her mother and I got seperated her mother and her moves to america, in all honeslty i dont know why she wont speak to me after her mom got married again I lost all contact with her last thing I know she moved to California" he said with an emotion that I would describe as sadness.

Immediatly I felt guilty for asking.

" sorry to drop all of this on you its just that i just felt like i needed to let everything out" he said while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Don't worry some people need to let everything out in order to feel relieved... if you want you can keep o telling me, I mean if you want to." i encouraged him to let it all out because i wish that i coud let a lot of my pain i have been feeling the past since the past 3 years.

" Thanks, like I was saying she hasnt answered my calls neither has her mother I have a feeling John doesnt want them to talk to me I dont understand why i havent done anything to that man" he explained with a hint of anger in his tone. He beeped his horn in order to make the car reaize that the line was in motion. "God I hate traffic" he murmmerd.
" Whos John?" I asked.

" Oh John Sevely is Madeline's husband." I sat there frozen , John and Madeline were my foster parents, and their kids were Amanda and Nick. "Perhaps is your daughter's name Amanda by any chance?" I asked.

"Yes how do you know that" he asked with a confused expression on his face .

I sighed "well let's just say the Sevely family was my foster family" I responded to his question.

After a long hour of me telling Robert my story of how I ended up here we finally arrived at the apartment building. He parked right in front the sign that says 'Cool Springs'.

"Well here we are dear" Robert said while pulling out my luggage from the trunk.

"Thanks again Robert , and I promise that when I talk to Amanda again I'll tell her how much you miss her and would like to see her ." I told him.

After saying our goodbyes I finally entered the building in search for the office. The lobby was beautiful it was very modern looking. After finding the office and asking for my key they told me my flat was on the second floor all the way at the end of the hallway.
If I am being honest here I am afraid of how this apartment is going to be because I am renting this apartment that's already furnished. Who knows what type of style the previous owner had.

As I walked in my jaw dropped. This place was fantastic. The living room was spacious for a one bedroom apartment, the kitchen was beautiful due to it's yellow walls and grey accents, the bathroom was very modern looking lastly at the end of the hallway were two doors the first door on the left lead to an empty room which is really weird. The door on the right led to the bedroom. The room was perfect the grey and white theme of the room was what I fell in love with .

My phone started me when it started to ring. I looked at the ID and it said "Nicholas"(nick) I should've expected them to call me I guess they haven't read my letter yet . I ignored the call .

After a couple hours later it was 7:19pm and I started getting really hungry . I guess it's time for a trip to the grocery store that I saw a block away from here. I grabbed my keys,wallet,and phone and stared to head out the door. When I opened the door a women stood outside and seemed like she was just about to knock.

"Hello" I said confused

"Hello darling , I'm sorry to startle you my name is Anne I'm your next door neighbor " she replied with a friendly smile.

"Hi how can I help you" I responded .

"Well I was wondering if you would like to join us for dinner , and by us I mean myself and my two children" she said

Well I am hungry and what's so bad of the fact that my neighbors want to be friendly I thought to myself. "Sure that would be great I'll be over in a few minutes" I smiled.

"Great , I'll go ahead and tell ashton to set another plate ." she said with that she walked away.

I went to my room and went through my luggage to find something decent to wear at least I had to look presentable.
Let's just pray this dinner with the new neighbors goes well.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

YAASSS ASHTON IS COMING UP IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ALSO WHAT DO YOU THINK HIS REACTION OS GOING TO BE WHEN HE SEES HER .. ANYWAYS THAT FOR READING SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS BORIG I PROMISE THE NEXT WILL BE GOOD . ALSO IF YOU HAVENT READ MY LAST UPDATE ABOUT THE "CONTEST" PLEASE DO I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND IF YOU CAN CAN YOU SHARE THAT WITH OTHER PEOPLE SO THAT WAY I FINALLY HAVE CHARACTERS AND SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES I TYPED THIS ON MY PHONE. THANKS AGAIN LOVELYS PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE LOVE YOU !!!