26

I bit my lower lip as I writhed in pleasure. Kahit nawawala na ang ulirat ko sa nararamdaman ay conscious pa rin ako na baka marinig na naman kami ng mga kapitbahay. Naisip ko tuloy kung ilang beses na kaming narinig ng aming kapitbahay dahil makailang ulit na nga rin kami nagtatalik ni Utt.

"Shucks! Nakakahiya!" Nasambit ko at hindi napigilan mapatakip ng mukha.

Napatigil si Utt sa pagple-pleasure sa akin. He moved on top of me, and gently moved my hand away from my face. I felt his heavy weight, and then he shifted and lifted his upper body using his muscled arms.

"Is there a problem, asawa ko?" he whispered, as he nuzzled his head on my neck, swirling his tongue on my skin, and making love bites. 

"Asawa ko," reklamo ko at umiwas, ngunit tila hindi niya ako pinakingan. Patuloy pa din siya sa paghalik at gawa ng mga chikinini. "Pinipilit ko na ngang huwag mag-ingay, pero naglalagay ka naman ng ebidensya!" Naiinis kong sabi.

Naramdaman ko ang panginginig ng kanyang katawan. He quietly chuckled, and moved closer to look at me.  I stared at him for a second, and I saw his hypnotic greyish green eyes lovingly look at me.  If those eyes sent sensual and gratifying laser beams, I would already be euphorically dead and melted by now, I thought.

He planted a light kiss on my forehead, as he gyrated his pelvic on mine, teasing my entrance with the silky round but huge head of his hard member. And as he did that, I couldn't help myself but gasp at the anticipation and excitement. Pero hindi naman niya tinutuloy kaya napapaungol ako sa frustration. It seemed he enjoyed teasing me, and he softly chuckled.

"Pinagtatawanan mo ba ako, asawa ko?" naiinis kong tanong.

He chuckled again, while caressing me from my neck, collarbone, chest, to the tips of my bossom, and he lingered on my stomach. His lips followed the trail where his hand gently travelled and continued to caress me down to my core. Napapikit ako at napa-arko ang katawan sa naramdaman nang pinagtuunan niya ito ng pansin gamit ang kanyang bibig. He was making me lost in a different world that only the two of us share. I felt myself release my first wave of limpid warm liquid as he fellated me.

Nakakapanghina ng kalamnan ang lalaking ito! I wanted to pull him up, and beg him to come inside, but I know he wanted to be the driver in this particular ride, so I submitted to his wish.

He gently caressed my legs and guided me to wrap them around his waist, and felt his member on my entrance. He lifted himself a little, and slowly entered me. I felt his hardness and thickness filling me, slowly delving deeper, and touching my sensitive nerves.

His face was covered with his hair as he bent to kneel, while my legs were still wrapped around his waist, and his hard member inside. The movement created more sensation that touched my sensitive nerve endings which made me whimper in wanting, as I watched him take control. He wrapped his arms around my thighs and pulled me further to him, stretching my legs wider apart, as he deepend his thrust. I could feel the skin of my tonsured folds rubbed with his small rough crotch hair when we linked together. Then, he lightly pressed his palm on my abdomen, as he made strong thrusts in and out of me. The sensation of his movement made me shudder. As his thrusts became faster, he kneaded and groped on my bosom. I could feel his groping tightened as he strongly moved in and out. His face and body glistening from sweat, as he continued to grind himself to me.

"Utt," my voice shook with every thrust, as he kept ramming in and out, that it was already sending me to a different sensual trance. Napapa-arko na ang aking katawan upang maabot ko siya at mahawakan. I needed to touch and hold on to him, as I writhed, while my sanity was still intact because I knew my mind was about to go haywire. I wanted to tell him that I was super close to carnal heights, but I couldn't say a word. All I could utter were vowel sounds! I could have felt embarrassed, but I could see the effort and passion he was exerting to take me to the pinnacle of sensual experience, and listening to my 'vowel moans' seemed to invigorate him, and he groaned loud.