Chapter 35

*** RECAP ***

Almost like she could feel me staring at her, Beth stirred.

“I love you, Harry.” She whispered moving up to give me a light and slow kiss.

“I love you too Beth.” I whispered back and kissed her on the for-head.

(HARRY’S POV)

I jolted awake to the sound of someone knocking on my door, I must have slept through the alarm. I groaned lightly, throwing back the duvet and left Beth cocooned in the covers to answer the door.

“Mate come on, we’re leaving in half and hour!” Niall said letting himself in before I could even reach the door.

“Shhhh!” I hissed at him and he looking around me and raised his eyebrow.

“Hey Niall.” Beth yawned from behind getting up before realizing she was only wearing my shirt.

Niall grinned, remaining eye contact with her thankfully; “Hey Beth.. nice outfit.” He observed, “What were you guys just doing anyway?”

I didn’t answer, instead just tried to usher him back towards the door.

“Hmm?” Niall chuckled at me.

“We’ll be down soon.” I shuffled Niall out.

“Don’t be late!” He called before disappearing down the hall.

I turned back to Beth who was about to get changed, “You can sleep again when we get on the bus.”

“Yayy.” She smiled sleepily and turned around to pick up the outfit she’s laid out to wear. I couldn’t help but grin as she stumbled to pull her leggings up her legs, causing her almost to fall over.

“Need some help, love?” I pulled the elastic over her hips before grabbing her cream sweater dress going to slip it over her head but she stopped me.

“Can I just chill in this instead,” She picked up my red checkered shirt she had worn in bed before, “It’s really comfy.”

“Sure, Babe.” I grinned, loving her in my shirt. I walked over the other side of the bed to pick up my white shirt to put over my jeans.

“I’m quite excited to see this famous tour bus Niall talks so highly of.”

I smirked to myself, “It’s pretty good, a little less privacy but we’ll be staying in a hotel tomorrow.”

“Alright, cool.” She yawned yet again, pulling her Docs on.

“I can do that...” I lend down, sliding the black boot onto her other foot and tying the laces.

“Did you have fun before? Because I certainly did.” I looked up at Beth who was blushing. I pulled her up off the bed. “I look forward to doing it again.” I grinned against her lips.

“Harry..” She whispered, trying to break eye contact with me.

“Come on, lets go.” I picked up my bags while Beth did the same, slipping her handbag over her shoulder.

***

(BETH’S POV)

The tour bus wasn’t able to fit round the back of the Hotel so we had to get in a car to get to it. I tugged my hair out of it’s bun, ruffling it a little in the elevator.