Chapter 5

Hellloooo, i've gotten 19 viewss yay ahhaha, i know thats nothing compared to people who get million though! Let me know what you think, any ideas on what you think should happen.xxx

(LIAM'S POV)

"I swear you cheat." Niall grumbled next to me.

"Nope, I just have raw talent when it comes to Fifa." I stated making Niall rolled his eyes, protesting something about me probably hacking the game system to make myself win.

"Oi, who's that?" Niall jerked his head towards Harry and some girl over the other side of the asile.

 I could only see half or her face due to her long hair drifting down her back. She seemed to be dressed quite stylishly for a plane ride or maybe it was just her overall appearence that made you not want to look away. Her and Harry both seemed to be laughing at something on his phone that he was showing her, she'd obviously already made friends with him.

"I'm not sure." I tried to get a better look at her.

"She's pretty fit." Niall observed.

I laughed to myself, "Yeh she is."

"Just nan observation." He ran his fingers through his hair, "Should we go say hi."

"Yeh, maybe." I said looking back at the girl, she was looking into his eyes as he chatted to her, nodding in interest. Harry's curls slightly flopped over his eyes, Beth playfully teasing him as he did his stages of fixing his hair, going from the ruffling and shaking to the sweeping to the side. I chuckled as I walked towards them observing as the girl attempt to do it with her own hair, making Harry laugh even harder.