Chapter 47

*** RECAP ***

“I love you too.” I whispered back and Harry pressed his lips softly against mine, kissing me slowly. I tangled my fingers in his hair as Harry leaned against me causing him to let out a small moan. He broke away, looking into my eyes.

“Should we go back to the Hotel?”

(HARRY’S POV)

I glanced next to me, Beth was sprawled across her side of the bed only her legs touching me. Her dark hair was fanned out across the pillow slightly messy compared to its normal silky state.

As if she could feel me staring at her Beth sleepily opened her eyes, looking back over to meet my gaze.

“I can feel you staring at me.” She murmured.

“Good.” I hummed back reaching out to pull her over to me to discover she still had put no clothes on from our activities from the night before. “Your very naked.”

“Would you like me to put on some clothes?” She laughed resting her chin on her arms which laid across my chest.

“No no.” I protested, grinning, “Your perfectly fine.”

“Last night was perfect.” Beth said kissing me softly.

“Perfect.” I agreed against her lips, “How are feeling?”

“A little sore.” She admitted, “But really good.”

“Lazy day then?”

“Room service”

“Sorry one second!” I called quickly pulling some joggers up my legs, almost falling over as I did so.

“I’m sure the waiter wouldn’t mind you answering in your boxers.” Beth teased from the bed.

“Ha ha, why don’t you go get it then?” I smirked to myself dragging the pants to my hips knowing she had no more than underwear on herself.

I felt a pillow hit my back, “Just go get the food.” Beth laughed.

I threw her a wink over my left shoulder, walking over the door.

“Hi, morning.” I smiled at the waiter.

“Good morning Sir, would you like me to set the tray up inside?” He offered gesturing for him to enter the room.

“Nah it’s ok, I’ve got it.” I said thinking it would definitely be best for him not to come in. I dug into the back pocket of my joggers and felt a twenty note.

“But thanks for the great service.” I tipped the man.

“Enjoy your breakfast sir.” He said politely taking the note off me. 

I shut the door carefully balancing both the trays in my hands. 

“What did you get?” Beth asked getting up out of the bed. I took a second the admire her. She was only wearing a matching white bra and pantie set, complementing her slightly tanned curvy body. Due to the night before’s activity, Beth had her hair tied in a sexy little messy bun. That was one of my favorite ways she wore her hair, it made her look so relaxed and beautiful.

“Harry?” Beth repeated taking one of the trays off my, “Oh good you got coffee.”

“Yeh sorry.. Um yeh I just got two of the big breakfast’s.” I said setting down the tray. Beth followed my movement with the other one only to clumsily drop the fork on the ground.