Chapter 2

I glanced up to see a pair of startling green eyes and a big cheeky smile.

"Hi, I'm Bethany." I said shaking his out stretched hand. "Your Harry Styles right? From the x-factor boy band?" I asked.

"Yeh." Harry said laughing, "You a fan?"

"Umm, I guess.." I said awkwardly, looking away from his eyes slightly, I didn't want to say I wasn't a fan and offend him at all.

(HARRY'S POV)

I looked at Bethany, she was quite pretty, I was one to noticed attractive girls and she was definitely on the list.

"Your Australian, right?" I asked her recognizing the accent.

"Yep." She answered with an intriguing smiling. I found myself grinning back at her. She seemed a touch shy in talking to me or even shy. Maybe she'll warm up to me a bit.

"We are about to take off." The pilot crackled through the speaker. "May I please ask everyone to put their seat belts on."

Bethany quickly put her seat belt on and breathed deeply as if to try and calm herself.  I studied her face, she had really good skin free of any blemishes with not too much make-up aswell. But it was her lips that brought my attention, they looked a very natural dark pink.

As the plane started driving really fast down the lane, she immediately grabbed onto my hand, look straight ahead and breathed deeply. I gave her a small smile, it seemed it was the flight she was nervous about. Acknowledging where her hand was she hastily withdrew it.

"Sorry." She said blushing.

 "Thats ok." I said smiling, flashing my dimples, "I don't mind."

 She blushed and apologized again, "Sorry, flying us a bit nerve racking for me." 

"Well come on, lets talk it'll help distract you." I said.

"Ok.." She replied uncertainly.

"So, what year are you in at school?" I asked.

"Just finished Year 11 at St. Mary's College." She turned her head slightly towards me.

"Oh, cool where abouts it that?" I asked.

"Nope, my turn now." She smirked.  I smiled, she seemed to be warming up to me a bit now.

"Alright."

"Hmmm." she said, thinking to herself and biting her lip in thought.

"Where are the rest of the members of your band, you guys usually travel everywhere together?" She asked looking round for any sign of them.