Chapter 41

***RECAP***

“What do you mean? Is Niall or something in with us?” 

“Not exactly,” Harry said, a small grin spreading on his face, “I tell you in the car cause I knew you’d freak out but my sisters here.”

“Here right now!?” I loudly whispered, “Why didn’t you tell me?!”

*THE NEXT MORNING*

(HARRY’S POV)

It was 9:45 in the morning and I had been attempting to wake Beth up for the last 15 minutes with very little success, she was treating to be harder to wake up than Zayn... And that was saying something.

Still in our spooning position from the night before, I leaned over and brushed her hair from her face, giving her cheek a kiss.  “Bethhh, come on, it’s time to wake up.” I whispered, giving her a light shake.

Nothing.

“Beth.” I said again, rubbing her side. This time I got a light groan from her as she told me it was too early to be awake before snuggling deeper into the covers.. I moved away from her to the other side of the bed, pulling the doona with me in hope to get her up.

“Harry..” She murmured, annoyed as she tried to find my torso and the duvet to cuddle in to, draping her leg over mine.

“No..” I protested softly tucking her hair behind her ear, “We need to get up, Gemma’s probably already awake.”

After getting no response from her, I leaned in giving her soft lips a lingering kiss getting but only getting a small response from my half asleep girlfriend. I licked my lips, kissing her again, slipping my tongue into her mouth and sliding my hand down her stomach to graze her pant line with my fingers only to realise that she wasn’t wearing any pants, only underwear.

“Mmm Harry...” Beth’s eyes sleepily open as she pushed her crouch harder against my hand, wanting more contact. 

“That got you awake.” I grinned at her. She opened her eyes, sleepily smiling at me, “I had to wake you, Gemma’s probably awake.”

“Well you could have just woken me up like a normal human being.” She lightly laughed and sat up, pushing her hair from her face.

“You made it sort of impossible,” I made eye contact with her. “Anyway, don’t deny you didn’t enjoy it.”

Beth blushed, throwing back the covers and getting up and heading towards the bathroom over the other side of the room. I followed her, tugging on her arm before she could enter the bathroom.

“What?” She asked and I pulled her further towards me.

“Don’t I get my good morning kiss?”

The corners of her mouth turned up to a grin and she pressed her lips softly against mine before entering the bathroom.

“Can I join you?”

“Considering your sister is probably in the next room..” She pondered her thoughts for a moment, smirking at me. “No.”

At her abrupt answer I backed her up against the wall pressing my body against hers, “So are you saying that if she wasn’t you would?”

Beth blushed and stuttered, breaking her eye contact with me for a moment. I took the moment to appreciate that she was only wearing a shirt and the fact that I had her against the wall had ridden it up, revealing her black laced underwear.