Chapter 8.8: Her past... And sins

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to JenAfos thanks for adding this story to your reading list "fav".

Natsume Rasen's Pov

"Where are my danggo?" I quickly asked the moment I saw Ash together with Alexis.

They frown then pointed their backs and there I saw a 200 boxes of danggo. I quickly smiled and teleported the 200 boxes of danggo to my side and almost immediately take a bite of it.

"Seriously?" Both Jean and Miku asked dumbfounded as they watched me finish 3 boxes of danggo.

They can't blame me, it's so delicious and it's one of my favorite foods.

"Are you seriously gonna finish all of that?" The one who's exactly the same face as Miku said, I think they're twins but she have a shorter and more curly hair.

I raised my eyebrow at her and she did the same. "Of course, and who are you by the way?" I asked.

"Well for your information my name is Nico Hayasono, Miku's twin sister." She said.

I shrug. "K," I said and take a full bite of danggo.

Well for those who's curious about what they're talking about it's because I asked Ash and Alexis to buy me a 200 box of danggo as their punishment. Oh and one more thing, we are here near at the Timberland.

Miku suggested to camp here for awhile until this twin of her wake up and so as the girl that I hitted with my head. And I'm not in my disguised now, I'm wearing a blue and white outfit, blue boots that's below the knee and white socks that are almost 5 inch below to my shorts. My sword saya is color blue also.

(A/N: See at the multimedia ~~>>)

"Can you please tell me what's going on here?" Jean suddenly asked causing all of us to look at him.

I shrug. "Ask Ash and Alexis about it, they suddenly left me at the Ice Cream Parlor so I really don't have an inkling of what happened." I said, Jean suddenly look towards Ash and Alexis then Miku who's sitting beside her twin. "Although I feel a little bit sad because they don't invite me to their 'little' fight earlier." I added, emphasizing the 'little' word.

Ash sighed deeply and then begun to explain what's happening between the three of them (Ash, Alexis, and the girl that I hitted with my head) and then Miku started to explain what happened between her sister.

"So basically your so called Master Riku wanted to eliminate Ash and the others because they're causing too much trouble and for not obeying his beloved orders to bring me to him, is that it?" I sarcastically asked.

"Ah, yes." Nico said as she averted her gaze at us.

"But the question is why would he want Rasen—" I cut Jean off.

"Well obviously because I am so damn gorgeous and no one can resist my charm." I proudly said which causes them to rolls there eyes.

I just smirk and then take a full bite of danggo. "Hmm, danggo is the best!" I said.

"Can you please be serious and—" I cut Alexis off.

"Oh, you're the one to talk." I mockingly said.

Inilapag ko yung stick ng danggo sa empty na box ng danggo and stared at them seriously.

"Why are you all so serious? It's so obvious naman na may pakay siya sa'kin, so what? Para namang may kasagutan tayo para sa bagay na yan. Imbis na mag-jump tayo sa conclusion na wala namang kasiguraduhan bakit hindi na lang lahat tayo pumunta sa Alima Palace? There's a possibility na alam nila ang sagot, right?" Sabi ko.