Chapter 15: Resurrection

A/N: WAM at the multimedia, it looks like a Pokemon right? I just found it in the internet when I'm searching creepy circle anime like... Something like that, hehe! Natagpuan ko lang yan by accident last month? At sinave image ko, 'coz it looks like a pokemon! XD

This chapter is dedicated to @kiritobauzonp Thank you very much for adding my story to your Reading List!

Third Person's Pov

Rasen's eyes widened in confusion, she've notice her window is opened so she stood up and closed her window, she's still confused, why does she feels she's forgetting something?

She just shook her head. "I've got things more important to do," she mumbled to herself as walk towards her study table, beside her bed.

May kinuha siyang mga tools sa isang box na nasa tabi ng study table niya. Itinabi muna niya ang lahat ng gadgets niya kasama yung laptop niya sa ibabaw ng kama niya.

Nagsimula na siyang gumawa ng maliliit na CCTV, hugis bilog ito at may kakayahang lumipad sa ere. Kakailanganin niya ito para ma-monitor ang buong Isla para malaman niya kung ano ang nangyayari.

May kakayahang maging invisible ang mga CCTV na ginagawa niya para hindi makita ng ibang mga Espers. She created thousands of this, naglagay siya ng memory card sa bawat CCTV na ginawa niya pagkatapos ay pumunta siya sa harap ng bintana niya at binuksan.

Itinapon niya ang lahat ng ginawa niyang CCTV sa bintana niya at pumunta na sa designated places yung mga CCTV na ginawa niya. Bawat sulok, rooms, lahat ng nasa Isla ay mayroong CCTV. Even girls and boys restroom!

But don't get her wrong, sa labas lang naman ng restrooms naka-assign yung CCTV. Sunod ay kinonekta niya ang mga maliliit na bilog na CCTV na ginawa niya sa maliliit na screen na ginawa rin niya kanina.

Pinalutang niya sa ere ang mga screens at kitang-kita niya kung ano ang nangyayari sa school. Once na may na-detect na kakaiba ang isa sa mga CCTV na ginawa, magse-send ng message sa kanyang utak ang ginawa niya png mga-screen at maaari niyang makita kung anong nangyayari sa specific location kung saan may na-detect na kakaiba ang isa sa mga inventions niya.

She's really a talented and a smart person, next she renovate her whole room, she put bunch of her inventions in her room. Inventing things is her hobby, her Kuya–Denzel, taught her how to create different kinds of invention and eventually becomes her hobby, she's thinking newly improved inventions when she's bored listening to her teacher or sometimes reading books.

"Now, I'm prepared!" She said as she wipe off some of her sweat and that's when she noticed it's already twelve in the morning. "But I have to think a name for my invention no. 175, no. 176," she close her eyes and think for a moment.

She name her invention no. 21–ATR (Advance Technology Room), she also renovate her room in the Mortal World when she was 15 and that's her twenty-first invention.

"Okhay, now I know!" She said as she raised her index finger beside her head. "I'll just call it WAM and NMP, it makes sense." She headed to her bathroom and bathe for a minute and she quickly drove to her bed and sleep.

WAM means Wala Akong Maisip and NMP Na Magandang Pangalan.

*

"Finished!!!!" A girl with a black-voilet hair exclaimed as she tossed one of the men they captured together and a red headed girl uses his fire to hold them all into place.