Chapter 17: Emotions is in the Air!

A/N: I'm sorry for the last two chapters, mas nauna kong i-publish yung chappy 16 kesa sa 15 pero inayos ko na yun.

Althaiah Bruce on the multimedia! That's her Astral Dress and two guns and the clock on her back is Zafkiel.

This chapter is dedicated to @aranjuez26

Natsume Rasen's POV

Couldn't this day get anymore better?

"What?! It's you bitch again?!" Vivian exclaimed as she she glare at me and I simply rolled my eyes at her.

"Yes, it's me again. How fun," I grumbled in a voice full of sarcasm and laziness.

"I don't get it, bakit ba kung nasan ako nandun ka rin?! Akala ko ba same person's attitude and personality do attract? Eh di naman tayo magkaparehas eh!" She stamped her feet in irritation. "Bwisit na kasabihan yun!" She added.

"Ah.. I do believe that is 'Opposite do attract', and not 'Noncontradictory do attract'." I said in the most sarcastic tone.

Her cheeks immediately turned red as she look at me. "The-they're the same!" She said, I've noticed that her two alipores is not with her.

"Heve you even look at the dictionary that the word opposite is the antonym of the word non-contradictory?" I said, I hardly believe that this girl is even belong to S.A. section.

Zhion told me that the S.A. section is composed of students who has a high grade and very strong at using their own powers. Okhay I get it that her power is Illusion and that is one of the most powerful magic, both with Defense and Offense, pero depende pa rin yun sa level mo.

"Whatever genius," she rolled her eyes at me as she wave her hand. "I already know what's going on with your head. I'm not really a smart person like the rest of the students in our class. For them I'm just Vivian Lorenzo, the Unica Hija of one of the most richest family here in Magic World but that's it." My brows furrowed as I heard her.

"Tch, I'm out of here. I don't want to waste my gold in you."

"Gold?" I asked when she already disappeared from my sight.

I just chuckles softly, mukhang may pagkaka-parehas din kaming dalawa kahit papano.

I felt my phone vibrating so I took out my phone out of my pocket and answer it.

"Hello, big brother?" I asked, yes it's big brother Darvin who called me.

"Hello, Natsume, how's your new school?"

"Playing the role of the worried mother now, are we?" I tease, he's sounded like a mother who's worried for her 17 years old daughter because she's going to study on a different new school.

"Playing the role of a rebellious student now, are we?" He tease back and I resist the urge to roll my eyes at him.

"I'm not a rebellious student," I remarked as I teleported in the Garden of the school. I've got nothing to do in my dorm anyways.

"I thought you were going to say 'Playing the role of a stalker now, are we?'," I heard him chuckling at the other side of the phone. "Really Natsume,"

"If you say that I'm a hundred percent sure you're going to say 'Nope, I'm just playing the role of an overprotective brother', I know you too well Darvin." I said and I leaned my back against the tree.