Eight

Hailey's P.O.V.

I watched her run down the street, and turned back towards the house. Okay stay calm Hailey, she won't be violent if you stay calm. I looked up and saw Gabe watching me from the window. How much had he seen?

"Who was that girl?" he asked coming outside.

"That was Elizabeth."

"I saw her punch the wall instead of you. I don't like her." He growled.

"I don't ask that you like her, I ask that you accept her okay? She's gonna be around for some time."

"For you? Or for her?"

"For me." I said grabbing his hand.

He frowned, kissing the top of my hand. He nodded in understanding and smiled at me when I looked at his face. We went inside and ate dinner, then left. He stayed at my house for some time, then drove home. I was in my own world. I felt like I was lost. I could feel her, wandering around. I wanted her to stay with me, I felt in charge of her. BZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZ, call from 623-456-7890 Unknown #.

"Hello?"

"It's me."

"Hey Hannah." I said, "What's up?"

"My dad's office was robbed, and he's hurt. He said that he needed to see you."

"See me? Why?"

"Can you come by the hospital tomorrow? I don't know why he won't say."

"Okay, sure."

She hung up after saying goodbye, and I went to bed. It was going to be a long and odd day tomorrow.