Eleven

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

Dr. Lanyon survived. God dammit, he was supposed to die in that fucking office. So much of her pain was there, so much of her suffering. I was going to make him pay, or at least I tried too. He managed to fool me, the old doctor. I remember him all too well. It's people like Lanyon who ruin my fun.

Someone was coming, I looked out the bushes. The red convertible pulled up, and Hailey got out. She waved at Lanyon's daughter and walked to her front door. She looked around, and pulled out her phone. As she dialed the number, her front door opened, and her mother smiled at her. She walked inside, and locked the door.

I wanted to explain my actions, but what was the point? Why should I try is she will not listen? I may have gotten the evil from her body, but she was a stubborn ass. She would never listen to me as long as Lanyon was telling her how to feel. I had to be rid of him, she needed to be rid of him.

Another car pulled up, the truck she was pushed against earlier. Gabriel Utterson got out, and looked up at her window. The light was on, and then she looked down at him. She smiled like a giddy child, and opened the window.

"Hey baby." Gabriel said. This is so gross

"Hey, do you wanna come up?"

"No, we need to talk. Come down?"

"Okay." She sighed climbing out the window.

She slid down the roof, and onto the sidewalk. They kissed sweetly. I think I might throw up. This is disgusting. As they walked he stopped them in front of the bushes I was in.

"You need to get rid of Elizabeth, she's a bad influence."

"I can't. She's me."

"No you're better than she is."

"No, Gabriel. She's the evil that is within my body. Or no longer within my body I guess. She was made in the lab in Gram's house and now I drank the purple potion, and created Hyde again."

"What in god's name are you talking about?"

"She's Hyde, and I'm Jekyll. The stories are true."

"You need help Hailey. This is insane." He snapped at her walking back to his car.

I stood from the bushes and walked slowly behind her as she went towards him. I smiled as I touched her back, and she froze. She turned to me, and didn't smile. Gabe looked back and grabbed her from me. I growled low, and she glared at me.

"What? Not happy to see your other half?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"You need to get back in my body. You're too dangerous to be out."

"You don't know how too, babe." I snapped walking backwards.

"I'm going to find a way."

"Good luck. I'm gonna go wreak havoc on the world."

"Elizabeth!" she yelled, but I was gone.

As I ran around the corner, I dove into the bushes, and crawled back out onto the main road. I descended into the sewer drain, and walked right under the hospital.

"Calling for Dr. Lanyon."