Prologue

Bullets whizzed by my head but I had a package to deliver these drugs weren't going to run themselves.

I grimaced being a drug smuggler I got shot at all the time and sometimes I had to kill to get the job done but for me killing, stealing, rape was the fun part of the business as long as I got in my shipment the boss didn't care who I fucked or fucked over.

Because I burned so many pansy ass people I don't know who hired him or why nor do I care all I knew was that a well know contract killer was shooting at my ass.

I started my bike time to take this show on the road. I drove down the streets of North Carolina trying to find a place to shake this dude.

I rode into Parkton and was just starting to lose him when I flew down Lumber bridge towards Scotch pines rd.

I sighed in relief as I was now in the clear I was so relieved I didn't see the curve or the ditch I was headed for until it was too late and just like that things went black.

Zackery watched in dismay as his target TJ Tucker murderer, rapest, and drug smuggler was air lifted to Cumberland county hospital.

This made things more difficult he would now have to enter the hospital and make sure the job was done.

Zack sighed things were not going his way but this was his last assignment before he'd be done for good.

He was a shadow no one would be after him and he would no longer have to kill soon it would all be over right? Right.