Don't Wake Me Up

(Cody's POV)

I groaned at the pulsing in my head I blinked my eyes trying to remember how I'd gotten here. I heard the sound of a shower cutting off and I jumped to attention I looked at my clothes wait clothes who dressed me!? Before I could process my thoughts the bathroom door opened and the most gorgeous man walked out.

He was tall with dark curly hair cropped short he was muscular but not so much that it was unappealing he had a face carved by angels with swirling sliver eyes that practically glowed in the light. I was in awe of him as water dripped down his naked chest to the towel wrapped around his waist.

I followed the V of his abs and then it all came back to me the hospital, TJ, him I stepped back not knowing what this man was capable of. He winced and gave me a sad smile "Oh your awake" he sighed as I took another step back. "Look there's alot I want to tell you but I'd rather not have this conversation in the nude so could you like turn around please"? I blinked taken aback by his words but obliged him anyway and turned I waited til he cleared his throat signaling that it was okay to turn back around to face him.

He eyed my with a nervous glint in his eye which I found funny since I was the one who had been kidnapped not him he cleared his throat and motioned for me to sit down I sat and waited for his response already regretting having woken up.

(Zack's POV)

I looked at Cody's sitting form and cleared my throat again I had to say this I just hoped I could.