One Mistake Does Not A Hitman Make

(Zack's POV)

I parked my motorcycle a block away from the hospital for an easy get away while still trying to remain unseen. I made quick work disguising my appearance and then entered the building. I hated hospitals the smells the cacophony of wheezing gurgling sounds and especially the sick and dying. The only thing good about hospitals is the mortality rate makes clean up easy anything can happen when a patient is unattended to cause there demise and I intended to use that to my favor.

I had managed to clip a tracker to TJ before he'd crashed if it wasn't damaged I should be able to find him kill him and be home free before nightfall. I took out my monitor a small blip played on the screen the tracker survived I followed the directions and it wasn't long before I had slipped in his room he was alone now was my chance I took out a syringe flicking it to settle the liquid in side. I walked briskly to his IV inserting the needle and pushing down on the plunger as the chemical entered his system he began to thrash around writhing in agony as the poison took effect.

I watched him until he stilled taking down time of death and snapping a picture of his corpse for my employer I was now a free man I turned to make my get away and spotted a nurse standing rod still jaw dropped eyes light with fear. Shit he saw he was a witness I looked at the nurse he looked young, so full of life and just beautiful I cursed myself I should kill him leave no witnesses but I was a free man no more killing and this beautiful boy wouldn't suffer for my mistake.

There was only one option kidnap him I had to ensure he wouldn't talk reason with him it was a long shot but I was done with killing and death. Part of me said I was doing this for him so he'd understand and so I wouldn't have to kill him but deep down I longed for someone to talk to a friend to take me out of this world of shadow I was desperately trying to leave behind part of me was hoping he could free me maybe we could free each other.