Taken

(Cody's POV) Just before entering the hospital

It was late and I wasn't even supposed to be at work today but when one of our lead nurse's went into labor someone had to cover her shift and that someone being me. I sighed how did I always get roped into extra shifts because im just the gay nurse with no social life I walked into the hospital and punched in this was going to be a long day.

I immediately fell into work as an airlift patient was rushed in on a gurney I flipped through his paperwork crash great that ment all us nurse hands would have to sedate him, scrub at his wounds to keep out infection, and treat his bruising and breaks I sighed audibly and rushed to my duties.

It took about three hours but we got him cleaned up and stabilized I was supposed to change his bandages and IV out and watch him til my shift ended he looked so peaceful sleeping even with all the bandages I smiled I loved that my job let me help people and fully intended to be a doctor when I was out of school I rushed out leaving him alone.

I grabbed all I needed to redress his wounds and change his IV and hurried back to his room. His name was TJ Tucker according to his records and the crash he was in was bad he almost didn't make it. Being a nurse I knew that anything could happen while I was gone to cause his death which is why I always walked with purpose. I walked in the room just in time to see a tall well built man inject something in TJ's IV.

I was just about to start shouting when TJ started to seize writhing around as whatever was injected in the IV took its course. I stood in shock as TJ stopped moving and died I watched in horror as then man took down time of death and even snapped a picture. I tensed as he turned to face me his face was a mask void of all emotion he looked me up and down as if assessing a threat then he began to move towards me.

I squeaked and tried to run but he was faster he held a rag to my face what the hell where'd he get the rag from I had no time to process this information as things began to get cloudy then everything went dark.

(Zack's POV) 

I held the chloroform soaked rag to the nurses face until he went limp in my arms. He was so busy trying to run from me he hadn't even noticed my take the rag from my bag that still laid where I placed it in the corner. I looked at his sleeping form he was even more beautiful up close. He had sandy blonde hair and emerald green eyes his small slim frame that curved into me perfectly he was fit I could tell judging by the abs I saw when the shirt of his scrubs lifted his skin was smooth tan and soft the urge just to hold him like this forever was overwhelming.

I closed my eyes clearing my thoughts I didn't even know this guy I didn't even know his name. I wanted to know his name I realized calling him guy felt weird so I inspected him for an ID or name tag. I smiled as I found what I was looking for Cody Miller I looked at the cutie in my arms Cody it suited him I sighed as I lifted him tossing him over my shoulder I slipped out as quickly and efficiently as I slipped in. I sat Cody on my bike and rode off in search of a hotel.

It wasn't long before I pulled up outside the Second Chance inn I had to resist the urge to laugh out loud at the irony I left Cody on my bike and went to pay for a room. Cody was still passed out when I came back so I grabbed him and my bag and headed up to the room. It was late so no one noticed me carrying an unconscious Cody Miller who knew kidnap was so simple.

Once I got him in the room I wanted to lay him on the bed but he was  still wearing blood splattered scrubs so I undressed him and put him in a pair of my jeans and a black T-shirt. The clothes wear big on him but at least they were clean. I sighed and laid him on the bed knowing I couldn't sleep with him here because he'd freak out and try to run once he was conscious.

I watched him I could always leave he didn't know me everyone would think TJ died of natural causes no one would believe him besides who would he tell? Yet I stayed because I wanted him to know me to understand because... I wanted him wait what!? No I didn't want him I just wanted a friend someone to talk to share my burdens with right? Right I sighed if only it was that simple but the truth is even if he was cute and even if I did want him no one could ever love a killer and that's what I was or what I used to be the real question was how could I convince Cody I wasn't bad if I couldn't even convince myself I sighed again this was gonna be a long night.