Note

Guys, I had to say this on my book "Alaricas" and I'll say it here too.

BE PATIENT WITH MY BOOK!

My god, I can't just skip over important events!

You can't honestly tell me that you won't be somewhat disappointed if I just threw it in as Sage telling someone about Sara having an abusive relationship with a guy named Jason.

Wouldn't you want to know their story?

Wouldn't you want to know about Jason?

I would thrown their story into flashbacks or something. But that's boring and somewhat confusing at times.

The point of telling a story is to build to the huge dramatic ending. Not just skip many things and have like a 20 chapter book.

That would be a boring book.

And I've told many before....

Sara and Jason's relationship has something important to do with the plot of the story!!

Why can't people understand that?

If you can't handle being patient and not rushing me, then stop reading my book now. I'm tired of it.

We're only on chapter 11 and I have people whining about it. Just stop!

I didn't think these chapters were boring. I mean, we just had a load of drama dealing with Sara that's going to tie into the plot of the story.

IM THE AUTHOR!

I will not write my story to your little heart's desire and do what you want me to do with it. I will write it MY way. Not your's.

People actually messaged me about this! That is what really set me off.

Go write your own damn book. If you can't, that stop complaining and either read the damn story and suck it up or delete it from your library and read something else.

I just made so many updates in one day because I felt bad about not updating for a little while. And people start whining to me that I'm not rushing my book.

Have some respect for the author. Grow up. Get off your high horse. And keep your mouth shut.

Yes, I'm being a bitch.

Glad you noticed.

I have a headache. It's 2 fucking am here. And I'm tired.

So, stop bitching and then I'll stop bitching.

OH! And I was going to post another update before going to bed, but now I'm not. I'll post it when I get up.

Since it seems like some people hate my book just because I don't make it about one boring thing and rush it. So, why update quickly when the book is just stupid?

Thank you.