Chapter 25

Warning! This has small spoilers for my book, Alaricas! It's not much though lol

"So, Alpha Cain is joining?" Sage asked.

Dimitri nodded as he munched on a cracker, "Yeah."

Sara sighed and went to grab a cracker when Dimitri grabbed the pack and slowly dragged them towards him. Sara scowled at him as he looked at her.

"Mine." He mumbled, taking another bite of his cracker.

Sara rolled her eyes, "Asshole."

Dimitri smirked, "That would be me."

"So, anyway, we attack first then two other packs attack five minutes after us?" Sage asked.

"Yes, every five minutes two more packs will attack. The skin-walkers don't stand a chance." Dimitri replied.

"What about Alaricas?"

Dimitri frowned, "Not sure. He has been having issues lately, but he's way better than he was."

Sage nodded, "Then, looks like we got a plan figured out."

"While you guys are fighting, I'm going to sneak out and find Jason." Sara said.

Dimitri nodded, "That would be a good thing, just make sure you can defend yourself."

"Will do."

"Your highness!"

All three turned to see a young girl bursting into his office, her eyes wide. Her skin was pale and she looked like she was panicking. Sage got up and hurried over to her.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

The girl swallowed, "My brother is dying! And I can't do anything! He won't let me help him, he doesn't want them killing me. He told me to tell you all about the skin-walkers schedule and where they're located."

"Whoa, relax. Who's your brother?"

Sara got up and walked over, she knelt before the girl. "Your brother is Jason, isn't he?"

The girl nodded, "Yeah, please save him. I-I already lost my parents. I can't lose him too." She cried softly.

Sara smiled, "We're going to save him. We already have everything figured out."

"You do?"

"Yes, trust me, he isn't dying any time soon. Plus, he owes me an apology." She chuckled.

That night Sara brought Iris to her room and tucked her in, she then walked back downstairs and grabbed a glass of water. She sighed, taking a seat at the kitchen table.

She was worried about Jason, she didn't know why, but she was. She knew he abused her, used her, and raped her, but she still worried about him.

She ran her hand through her hair when she caught someone's scent. She bit back a growl as her mate walked into the kitchen with a she-wolf. Both were laughing and kissing.

She was shocked when she only felt a little pain in her heart, a large part of her didn't care for him.

"Enjoying yourselves?" She asked, taking a sip of her water.

Both gasped and spun around, her mate paled.

"S-Sara, it's not what it looks like." He mumbled.

She laughed, bemused with the whole situation. "Oh? What are you two doing then? Inspecting each other's mouths with your tongues?"

The girl gulped, "Princess, I swear, we're not a thing."

"Of course you aren't, he has about twenty other girls lined up to shove his dick into." Sara replied coldly.

Her mate took a step forward, "Please, I just want to have fun. I'm not ready for a mate yet."

"Well, that's good. Neither am I."

"What?"

"I, Sara Jacquelyn Black, reject you, Andrew Marcus Slade, as my mate." She said, her voice empty.

Andrew shook his head, "No, please don't do this! I'm not going to accept it."

Sara smirked and chuckled, "Then you can feel the pain when I screw somebody else. Oh, and by the way, I fucked your brother."

His eyes widened, "What? How could you?"

"It's just sex." She stated with a shrug before walking out.

Dumbass. She thought as she rolled her eyes.