Introduction

AN: Hey! So I said that I was going to be inactive on this website, but the thing is i just really love Miraculous Ladybug that I just had to write a fic about it! And for the face, I don't really mind me not getting any views or any of that hullabaloo, I made this so i can write and read it all over again to myself, and that's what discouraged me the most when I previously wrote my stories: votes, comments and views; basically attention. But now, I don't really have much to say about it. If there is someone reading this, I am surprised.

As soon as the school's bell rang, students in Marinette's class began stuffing their notes into their little bags and stood to leave the classroom, leaving the teacher cleaning up the board for the upcoming day. Marinette puts her bag over her shoulder, and walked over to her best friend, Alya, who held out her phone, smiling. "Look, Marinette! My  newest Ladybug video got over a hundred thousand hits in just a day!" She squealed, the black haired girl releasing a smile. "Say, Marinette, why don't you go join my blog? We could take videos together, and chase after that super heroine!"

"Alya, you know I don't take interest in that stuff." She lied, rolling her eyes away. The fact that she was Ladybug, and Alya was fangirling over her other self made Marinette a bit more tempted to say that she was Ladybug, the super heroine of all Paris! She looked over Alya, who's eyes were glistening of passion as they walked down the hallway. 

Until they reached the outside; the stairs were already full of groups, and of course, Marinette spotted a gleaming limousine just in front of a boy who had glowing blonde hair, and a figure unlike any other, and the eyes-- oh, the eyes which Marinette drooled over. It was Adrien, the famous model of Paris, the crush of every preteens in all of Paris. 

"Sighhhhhhhh~" Shw watched the model as he entered his car and zoomed away from the school, leaving Marinette behind. 

Suddenly, she felt her bag move violently. 

"E-Eh?" She looked at her bag, who she guessed was Tikki, rampaging for not all the reasons she could think of. "Marinette, is your bag--" "NEW!" Marinette held her bag as close to her hips in a flash. "It's new. You didn't notice up to now? It's the same, but its cleaner! Hehe! Gotta go!" 

"W-Wait! Marinette!" Alya didn't bother chasing her friend, who was unexpectedly far away after her last words rang into her ears. She sighed. "What's wrong with her?" she mumbled with a smile on her face and went home. 

Behind the trees, the raven haired let her Ladybug Kwami out of the bag. "What is wrong with you? At all times.." 

"Look, Marinette. I'm really sorry, but theres something important I got to tell you about!" 

"Well, what is it?" Marinette whispered, nearing over her Kwami. 

"The thing is," Tikki cleared her throat blinking. "I think I know who Chat Noir is!" Marinette mumbled, disinterested. "Man, I don't even want to know who Chat is." She joked. 

"Listen, I know you wont be able to believe this, but I think Adrien is Chat Noir!" 

Marinette sighed at the thought. First Alya, then this? "Tikki, that's absolute nonsense. I've got more important stuff to do. Come, get in the bag." Her kwami flew in the bag quickly, followed by Marinette closing the bag shut. 

Adrien is Chat Noir? She thought, her feet suddenly frozen. No way. Adrein is far from his attitude. I can't imagine Adrien with a smile like that. 

Well, I should better be going home.