Chapter 2

"Alya!!" 

Marinette gasped, chasing her best friend who was viewing her blog over the phone. "Ah, Marinette! The latest video got more than a two thousand views! Ah, Marinette, this is so amazing! What if Chat Noir also views this blog?" 

The raven-haired sighed, her hands clasping her knees in exhaust. "You're not even going to wonder why I'm tired?" She said, exasperated. Alya grabbed her hand. "Come on. I bet you ran all the way to here again because of that stupid dream again."

Its true, though. It's been in her head for more than a week, and with her friend reminding her about it,k it would probably last more than what she thought it would.  Marinette hadn't told Alya any details on what the dream was-- if she had told what goes on her mind ever since she had gotten that dream, ah, who knows? Alya would think she has this secret infatuation on Chat Noir. 

-----------------

Adrien flipped his textbook open and turned the pages back and forth all over again, staring at the board and his elbows rested on the desk for his palms to grab hold of Adrien's relaxed head, waiting for the school bell to ring. Beside hi was Nino, almost asleep. 

Marinette looked over Adrien, her hands clasped together resting over her desk. Alya was secretly using her phone under the desk for... you know what reasons. She couldn't help but glee over the heroine (who was just really beside her all the time).

"Alright." the speakers voice  boomed all over students who were almost asleep, shocking them. "You will have a pair project, all about the history of these what we call superheroes." 

Marinette and Adrien gasped. 

"I am very sure you are already very familiar with Ladybug and Chat Noir, no?" She waltzed slowly around the room. 

Oh, very familiar, actually. Marinette said to herself internally. 

"For this, you will create a mini theory book about it, and your opinions of what you think about it." 

Marinette knows too much about this. Too much. If she shares too much knowledge about it, especially Alya, oh Alya-- 

Adrien was as nervous, too. I bet Plagg heard that inside of his bag. He glance over Chloe, who was prepping her makeup , ready to be group mates with him. He tapped his fingers and looked away, forward to the black board. Please don't let me be Chloe's group mate. 

"Fortunately, I will let yourselves choose which one will be your pair."

This just couldn't get any better, Marinette sighed in relief. She wouldn't pick Alya, of course. What she was worried about is what if Alya picks her. 

However, Marinette was not expecting this to happen. 

As soon as the teacher's sentences finished, Alya looked over to Marinette, who was undoubtedly sfraid and was about to pick her as a pair, until Marinette felt a hand hold her shoulder. "Marinette? Is it okay if we could be group mate? I-I mean, if you want too--" 

Adrien put his hand behind his neck, smirking a bit. "Of course! I would be lovely to-- ah-- I mean h-happy to be your parter--ner." 

Adrien chuckled , which bought Marinette to a gleeful smile. 

( really important A/N!!!!

Ok so I just recently discovered this fic also about the Chat Blanc AU from this website and I was thinking that I might take this fic down????? so that I don't look like i'm copying the author of that previous fic and so i don't get people suddenly commenting down this fic like "oh no!! you copied the concept of a previous fic writer that also made a series called Chat Blanc!!!" and you don't know how anxious i feel when people comment about that on my fic sooner or later. 

So that's that. I might take down this fic if you want me to, and I'll just post the plot line for ths fic, so that you kinda know what goes on in this fic. Please do comment down below if i keep it or not if you are reading this!!!!!!! 

btwwww, if i dont get any comments about this, i will take it down after a week. au revoir, cherrie~

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!

I decided to continue this fic based on the votes of the people who commented down below. I would change the title into something else though, so that it still looks different even though the AU is still quite the same. the update will be posted tomorrow :) thanks for all the support guys!!! )