Chapter 3

Marinette tidied up her room the first thing she did when she got home to her house, while her parents bake good snacks for the upcoming visitor...

"Adrien!" She whispered slightly loud, enough for her parents not to hear. "Adrien's going to come over my house! Again!" She exclaimed, removing her posters from the wall. "Tikki, how do i look?" Marinette faced her kwami with a wide smile and squinted eyes of excitement, holding the bunch of posters in her hands.  "Marinette, you should calm down. Soon you wont be able to hold it in when Adrien comes over." 

Tikki was right. Marinette sighed, then kept the posters under her bed. "You're right, Tikki." She said with a warm smile. "Ahhh, I couldn't help it. He's smart, sweet, really kind, handsome--

Marinette heard the doorbell ring. Adrien was here! 

"Marinette, don't forget your purpose! Do the project instead of staring at him!" 

"I know, I know Tikki! Get inside! Quick!" 

Just then, Marinette's parents called her "Marinette! Your friend Adrien is here!" 

"Y-Yes!! I'll be right there!" She screamed, reapplying her mascara and lip gloss one more time. As she finally got the courage to go downstairs and fetch Adrien to her room, she saw Adrien glomping down on her cookies silly. 

Marinette couldn't help but laugh, and forced it not to release, cupping her hands to her mouth. 

The blonde blushed, flustered. He looked away, smilling. "Ah, Marinette. Adrien loves the things we cook, he has been staring at them for quite a long time now. We let him eat a few things."

His papa said, putting his arms over her wife's. Adrien gulped after he finished his mouthful of cookies. "Thank you very much, Marinette's parents."

Later on, Marinette called Adrien to her room, the two going upstairs as. He felt his Kwami move under his denim jacket. "That's so not fair, Adrien. You didn't even give me a bite or two." 

"Shhhhhhhh! you'll get heard." 

"Hmm?" Marinette glanced over Adrien, who had his finger pressed on his lips. "Shhhhhhh!! Shhhhhhhh!! It makes me remember my studies! Shhhhhhhh!!" 

Although a bit weird, Marinette released a small giggle, blushing vividly as they enter her pink, tidied room. She thinks it's cute. 

Well, Adrien got away with that. not so slick, but it worked

"Sorry if my rooms doesn't look as neat as yours." Marinette said, walking through her room and sitting down on the floor with a book on hand. "It's pretty neat, Marinette. It's not messy at all." He said with a smile, and sat down on the floor with her. "You see, I really have a lot of information to tell you about these Miraculouses." He flipped a book over and stopped on a page that had a picture of an ancient Kadybug superhero. Marinette and Adrien quickly flustered, she said. "L-Ladybug really is cool, huh." 

"Yeah.." the blond glances away, rubbing his nape while he blushes. "I wish i got to know her-- i mean, who she really is. /you know, her--" 

"Her Identity, huh." Marinette sighed. She found the situation heavy. She glanced over the boy. "Who knows? She might be this clumsy girl who people never actually thought she was this superhero at night." Marinette leaned, her hands behind her catching her weight. 

Suddenly, a loud crash was heard form outside. 

"Ah! Adrien! You stay here! I'll go check it out!" Marinette had to transform quick, leaving Adrien but her hands was caught before she could exit. "No, Marinette! It's far to dangerous to go outside! I will go! I have to check on my father!" Adrien ran his way downstairs, Marinette being locked on her own room for safety. 

She had to transform quick, before Adrien gets in trouble! 

"Tikki, Spots on!!!" Marinette called out to her kwami, the little sprite scurrying to Marinette's necklace. 

As the red spotted suit wrapped Marinette's body, her form began to shift into Ladybug, and dashed out of her room and swung like a spider around Paris, finding her partner, Chat, who was just in time as Ladybug were. 

"Ladybug!" Chat screamed from the other side of the buildings. "Watch out!" 

"What?" Ladybug glanced upwards swiftly, and saw a falling rock coming towards her. She managed to dodge it, destroying the rock to smithereens as she threw her powerful yo-yo at it. She slid down the shingles of the roof, until she broke down and fell-- Chat caught her in his arms, and bought her to cover as soon as he had her in his arms.

"Ladybug? Are you okay?" He shivered slightly in shock as he heard another large rock fall from the distance. "I'm fine, Chat. We need to save the citizens now and stop this!" Ladybug ran off, leaving Chat to chase the heroine. 

Marinette took sighting of the villain-- an akumatized construction worker; he was made of pure concrete and threw blocks of debris everywhere, Ladybug knew, the akumatized villain was wearing a construction helmet. "That must be where the akuma is sealed. Chat, knock of the hat!" 

"Under all this falling concrete-- gah!!" Chat managed to hardly dodge that rock. "It would be a very risky task! I only have 9 lives, and the half of 'em are yours!" 

"Now's not the time for these jokes, Chat!! I'll keep him busy for you!" 

Ladybug unleashed her yo-yo, dashing through the city, swinging around the villain as she watched chat dodge the falling debris around him and make his way through the villain's head through his stick. Ladybug landed on a tall tower, and swung her way to the villain, feet first, aiming the head while the villain was looking the other way, she shouted. "Chat!!!" 

The kitty turned, and dashed his way to the villain as near as he could, and finally, the helmet popped off the trouble maker's head, Chat Noir catching it with his hands, sliding in the rough concrete. "I got it!" Chat screamed, somehow groaning in pain. 

Marinette gasped of happiness-- shed never finished a villain this quick, not that she was happy about it. As she landed in front of Chat who gave the helmet to her, she said. "Nice work, partner." Ladybug winked at Chat, who smiled with teeth visible. "Well, its us so its pretty expected, teehee~" 

"I'm freeing out from evil!!!" She chanted those words, swinging her yo-yo and destroying the helm, releasing the black butterfly, but then again, when the Ladybug was going to purify the butterfly, Chat noticed something wrong. 

A remaining falling debris, an immensely large one, was starting to trample over Ladybug, going to crash on her-- 

"LADYBUG, WATCH OUT!!!!" 

Chat tackled her off, the both of them rolling down the roofs, and down to the concrete street avoiding the debris that crashed in front of them. 

Ladybug opened her eyes in shock, gritting her teeth. "CHAT, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" THE AKUMA-- THE AKUMA ESCAPED!!" 

"I -I'm sorry, Ladybug, a debris was falling over you and--" 

"How dare you Chat!!?" Ladybug stood up, looking for the akuma, running away from Chat a little bit to keep a distance. "I would've been perfectly fine!! Purifying the akuma takes only a second. If i did that, the debris would be gone in an instant! Now its still there, and I have to find it!!" 

"L-Ladybug, I-I'm sorry, I was j-just really w-w-worried about you!" 

"If you were really worried, then you would've trusted me!" She shouted at Chat, who was near to tears and feet shivering. She shook her head in anger and disappointment and took off before Chat could apologize again. 

(UGUUUUU SORRY FOR THE LONG TIME NO UPDATE!!! i hope you enjoy this chapter~ Oh, its my birthday tomorrow hehe :'))) )