Chapter 1

The day started off with Marinette tumbling over her bed, waking up from a crazy bizarre dream. As the thud was heard from downstairs, her mother came to check. 

"Marinette?" She said, peeking from the floor door. "Are you alright?" 

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry mom." She groaned, laughing a little bit, before her mom exits her room. 

Marinette huffed as her Ladybug Kwami came zooming out from her purse. "It's been your second time falling from your bed." Tikki said, worry present in her tone. 

"That dream again, it's clinging into me. So creepy..." 

She was lucky it was a weekend, otherwise she would've been disturbed by the current events shes going in through, and the odd dreams and visions shes been getting. A sign from the Papillon? It couldn't be. Tikki should've alarmed her when that should ever happen between the issue of the Miraculous. Something weird was definitely going on. 

Chat Noir? Whats going on? 

A snicker came from below, from above, from side to side. That sinful snicker that belonged to his partner. 

"Chat! It's not time for playing games! I'm in trouble!!" 

Ladybug fell to hr knees in agony, then soon she faced the ground, unable to stand up anymore.  She groaned, using her weak fragile elbows to help her stand, but it was no use; shed come back to the ground all over again. 

"C-Chat.." She mumbled, voice weak and raspy. 

As her eyes began to darken n pain, she sighted a tall figure, with white shining leather that clung around his skin, a metal staff that spun swiftly around the claws, and terrifying pink eyes. 

"Sleep now, my Ladybug." 

Chat tilted his head to the sound of thick wires zipping through the walls and buildings of Paris, to encounter a fair maiden in a Ladybug costume. There she was, gracefully gliding through the wind, her black-blue hair swaying in the wind, and those blue stunning eyes focused on the destination. 

Chat Noir couldn't help but stare as he ran in fours, leading him to hit a pole right in front of him. 

"Gack!" He gasped, Ladybug uncontrollably laughing. "C-Chat!" She swung to her, her hands gagging her mouth from laughing.

Ladybug held out her hand for Chat to grab unto. He stared for a while, and clasped his hands to Ladybug, standing on his toes. "Thanks, my Lady. As charming as always~" However, the girl just rolled her eyes, swinging her yoyo. "Oh, Chat. Now is not the time! Lets go!" 

And she flew off, leaving the black cat dumbstruck. He sighed. 

"I guess I don't really have a chance, do I?"