((important announcement!))

The two headed out to the school library in just a few, and settled down on an empty table while they started to scatted informative books that could help them. 

Marinette, she knew almost everything about it, not to mention because she was the heroine who saves the city everyday, along with Chat. Then it rammed her mind; I wonder how Chat is, right now. She went to harsh about him and all he tried to do was protect Marinette, er, Ladybug from instantly being plunged to death.

Adrien caught himself gazing over Marinette, who was spacing out and looking down, eyebrows furrowed, and rarely even blinking. He lightly tapped her shoulders, which bought her back to her senses again. "You okay? You were spacing out a little?" 

Marinette was beet red, and in a flash she grabbed a book and covered her face with it in humiliation. "Sorry! I-I-I was just thinking about things. Sorry."

"You don't have to apologize twice." Adrien chuckled, reaching out his fair warm hands and lowered the book just slightly, and there was two pairs of crystal blue eyes, stirring with emotion as they locked their gaze. 

The Parisian heroine ran swiftly and steadily on top of roofs, eyeing the sight and eyes locked into the villain, who resembled a janitor who was enraged, and used his now vicious mop to flood all of their city, or if not stopped, Paris itself!

She grunted and made a large jump, only to be in Chat Noir's arms, carried like a damsel in distress, except, she never let herself in distress. "Wow Chat, nice catch." She said, Chat grinning and slightly blushing. "Expected from me, milady." Ladybug put herself down, and stopped for a bit. Chat put his head down and felt his legs getting wobbly from the nervousness. "Ladybug? Sorry for what happened the other day, I was really stupid and you didn't deserve that. I just--" But then, Chat felt a finger push into his lips, shushing him. "It's okay, Chat. I forgive you. I was too pressured and greedy I just lost myself. Being a superhero is hard and, what do you know, were probably just teenagers living a normal life here in Paris... Chat, watch out!!!"

The hero was struck by a huge force of water, releasing a painful gasp as it struck him from the back, until he felt himself literally melt and join along the rising level of water beneath Paris.

"Oh no! We were to busy talking and now, its come all the way to here!" She grumbled, enclosing her fists and swung her yo-yo directly into the villain who was on top of a roof , and swung her yo-yo around the body, until it was sealed tight and could no longer move. Marinette, grabbing a loose string from the yo-yo, used it to swing from the back of the villain, and pushed him down into his own flood, water splashing almost in any direction. Ladybug rushed to the villain and his trustworthy mop was broken into half, to find a pure black butterfly fluttering around until--

((SORRY FOR THAT CLIFFHANGER!!! But i have an important announcement to make.

i'm not entirely sure that wattpad is a place for me anymore. honestly, my writing here is so filtered and predictable because the things i write dont really get attention here. The things i write are AU stuff and yaoi smut, and just meaningless au drabbles from time to time. stories here on wattpad... i like some, but, eh, i ont know exactly. 

I might leave wattpad for eternity. Might. I'll think about it. 

However, that doesnt stop me from writing and publishing my works! I might move to fanfiction.net or archive of our own, since i get my inspiration there alot of times. I'll link my account when u'm done with it. 

This story? I'm not sure if i'll even continue it. I kinda lost interest on Miraculous Ladybug to even continue it. but i'll post the plot line if you guys want me to. just pm me on wattpad or something, haha. 

Thanks and thats all. Thanks for the support and understanding.))