3: His Burning Touch

°*° WILL GET HEATED LATER IN THE CHAPTER. JUST LETTING YOU KNOW°*° ;)

***·°·°·°·°·°·***°·°·°·°·°·***

"Carriel!" A loud voice called right before I am shoved off my seat. I let out a yelp landing hard on my butt. Really!? At this rate by the end of today my ass will be broken.

"Damn it Allison, what was that for?!" I yell looking up at my barely sane excuse of a best friend sitting in the desk next to me.

"For ignoring me for the past five minutes" She said glaring down at me.
"Would you two keep it down back there! I'm trying to teach a class here." Mrs. Felochii ordered crossing her hands. "And Carriel back to your seat." she commanded turning to go back towards the board. I look up to find twenty eight pairs of eyes zeroed in on me.

My cheeks flush as I clumsily scramble off the floor, shooting Allison death glares.

"What happened this morning? I have big news this morning, but I couldn't find you. Then I hear you were riding in with Starkz!?" she demanded in hushed tones, turning to face me.

Really!?

The parking lot was empty when we got here and not minutes later, she already knew.

"You cheerleaders gossip way too much." I said rolling my eyes. This was followed by a sharp sting on my arm. "Outch, Allison!" I glared to the girl sitting on my right, rubbing my sore arm. Bitsh pinched me

" Why were you coming in with Tristan?" She questioned.

"Why is it such a big deal?" I say looking away.

"Because I had big news this morning and you weren't there! And you two can't be in the same room without you threatening to rip his head off"

"Allison if your not going to be quiet in my class, then get out!" Mrs. Felochii warned.

"Oh Shut, up, b*tch. No body gives a Flintstones about that crap anyway." she said nonchalantly. My mouth hit the floor along with everyone else in class. Except for the usual jerks in the back who start cheering and making inappropriate gestures. "what?" she said looking at my gaping mouth. Then her eyes widened as footsteps steps approached. "Did I say that out loud?". But before I could answer Mrs. Felochii had appeared.

"Office. Now." Mrs. Felochii growled at Allie.

"Oh great." she groaned putting her head in her arms.

"Now! Allison. I have had enough of your constant disrespect towards me and your fellow classmates."

"Oh come on Grace, I already have five hours of detention to make up. From you!" Allie wined.

"Get out of my classroom. I warned you already that disciplinary actions will be taken on your next offence "

" Next offence? You make me sound like your running Juvi." Allison said incredulously.

"Get out!"

"Fine. I don't want to be around your anger issues anyway." she says grabbing her bag and stomping towards the door. Then stopped and sighed turning to the teacher. "But I don't blame you Grace." she said with a false concerned look. "You're just pissed cause your tampons up too far".

The back of the room roared. Student's cheered and whooped and I groaned as my plans to go out with her tonight get demolished because she'll be in detention. Again.

If looks could kill, Allison would be terminated by the rage emanating off Grace Felochii. She looked like she was barely holding back from attacking Allie. I think Allie noticed this too cause she was out of there faster than a bat out of hell.