2: A ride to Remember

(((( Lame Joke Time!! •°•°•°•°•

Except this one is true...

Me: my cousin pooped so hard once she passed out and had to go to the hospital

how?

I guess you could say...shit happens )))))

°√°√°√°√°√°√° °√°√°√°√°√°√°

"Kittycat? What brings you over to this side of the pond?" He smirked turning to lean against the door, arms crossed. I feel his eyes roam over me, and I stifle a blush.

"Your giving me a ride to school" I say taking in his dark jeans and fitted gray shirt.

"What happened to your royal carriage your highness?" He asked a hand coming up to caress my cheek, slowly moving down my neck. Good bumps fluttered to live on my skin as a slight electric spark results from the contact.

I smack his hand away portraying annoyance. He narrows his eyes down at me playfully, pouting.

"Just get your keys and lets go." I say walking towards the car.

The Starkz's home was basically my second home. Mrs. Starkz, is the happiest woman I know. Always smiling and talking in her thick British accent. Probably where her son got his accent from. Except with Tristan its faded over the years and you can barely hear it except in certain words.

I walk towards his car reminiscing memories, of a smaller version of me and Tristan running through this yard. When he was still the mean six year old next door with a weird accent. And now-

I let out a yelp as a hard firm palm collided with my butt, giving it a hard squeeze. Just as suddenly as it appeared, it was gone.

"Loving that ass" Tristan winked rushing ahead.

"You're a dick." I glare as my hand soothed my throbbing butt.

"And you're a pµssy. Now get on, lets go for a ride" He winked. I try to ignore the double meaning to his words but can't help the blood from creeping to my cheeks. Of course he noticed and let out a loud laugh. I clenched my hand's into fists at my side glaring which made him laugh harder.

Tristan lost his virginity before I even knew what the heck that was. To some blonde who graduated years ago. I, on the other hand have no experience whatsoever in romance. Sure I've dated a few guys but none went past the first date. Tristan made sure of that. With the constant nagging and showing up randomly on my dates at the worst possible times. I gave up on relationships a long time ago. Which is pretty damn sad considering I'm still eighteen.

"Are you done yet. I need a ride to school. And I am not getting on that death trap." I say looking down at the shiny black motorbike.

"Have fun walking." he grinned. I gave him a 'you're not funny' look. Then again why am I not surprised.

"Why cant we just take your car?" I say crossing my hands.

"Because, your majesty, Asher took my keys with him." Asher was one of Tristan's friends who always came over here even though he lived half way across town.

My gaze goes back down to the shiny black killing machine. He wanted me to get on that thing. With him? My eyes widened in fear. I'd watched enough TV to know the amount of motorcycle death's per year was unbelievable. Not to mention, the fact that Tristan can tend to drive like a maniac.

"Princess" his voice snapped me out of my little trance. Head shooting up to meet a pair of captivating deep, bright blue orbs with golden, green flakes creating a ring around them. Tristan's eyes have always pulled me in keeping me in a trance that makes me forget everything else. Sometimes when they got intense like now, I couldn't help but drown in those blazing depths.