12. Suckers are not suckers

Updated!!! =)... took forever T_T

LUPHAT BABY! (friend found this online)

ME:
A little boy was asked to pray by his mum during a thanksgiving dinner with relatives.
Little Boy: I thank God for giving me such a wonderful parents. Father forgive our neighbour who was wrestling with my sister on her bed and his daughter for eating sausage from my brother's panties as he slept on the couch. Father in heaven please send clothes to all the naked ladies in my dads phone this cold season and provide shelter for the homeless man who uses mum's room wen dad is away. Amen"

Reader: (O.O)...oh my.

Recap:

"Don't you dare touch me! Get away from me!" I scream as tears pour down my reddened cheeks.

"I'm sorry." He kept repeating, his voice, soft as he pushed even closer so my body was completely against his and I barely had room to breath. His arms wrap around me as the pull between us exploded and electricity rammed into me making my vision flash completely white as energy gushed and breathed between us.

I'm shaking so much my feet give away and it's only his body against mine that is keeping me upright. My fist stop pounding against his chest as I grab shaking fistful of his shirt and hang on for life, my face buried in his chest.

"Oh god." I cried as his warmth encased me and tears streamed down my cheeks.

What was he doing to me?

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

I don't know how long we stood there, encased in each other's hold. But soon after my tears stopped and I was calm again, he began to pulled away.

The action was rather simple but literally threw everything within me into turmoil. Cold air sunk in at the loss of his body heat as my body began to tremble yet again. It felt like he was literally ripping away a part of me with the loss of contract.

"Tristan...?" I whimper as I pulled him back towards me, shamelessly until he was back against me.

"I know. But we need to get going. I want to show you something before it's completely dark." he breathed placing a kiss on my forehead. My eyes shot open as I stiffened in his arms. He instantly pulled me closer,a hand wrapping around me hips. "Not like earlier. I won't ever do that to you again."

I calmed down again as the alluring, thick musk that belonged only to him waft up my nostrils.

"Why does it feel like your literally ripping my heart away everyone we aren't together?" I whimper, pushing my head into the dude of his neck.

"It's the pheromones I'm exerting."

"Pheromones? Like the stuff flowers and butterflies use?" I look up at him. He smiled a soft gentle smile shaking his head slightly at what I'd just said.

"Something like that." he chuckled. "Except mine are sex pheromones. Meant to attract and create sexual stimulation. You seem to be particularly sensitive towards them." he kissed the top if my hair.

"Why is that?"

"I don't know." he says his brow dressing into a thoughtful frown. "But the more time we spend together the stronger it becomes. I don't know what that means but it can't be good"

He suddenly pulls back not completely this time and cups both sides of my face in both of his hands. I breath in through parted lips as I looked up at him from under my lashes.