9. What a Day

Really Really sorry for late update! I've been so unfair to this story cause of my other one which is discrimination and I really want to finish this story (I'm no where close to the end hehehehe). Thx for patience.

Me: hey, i was wondering if you wanna hang out sometime.
Crush: no
Me: WTF!! OMG! I'm soRRY!! That was my CAT running across the KEYBOARD!!

(Forever alone -_-)

°»°*°Remember how the world ended in 2012? Hehe...ponder that.°»°*°

^√~√^√~√°√~√°√~√°√~√°√~√

*Didn't Edit*

       Two weeks. It had been two weeks since the hallway incident. After my departure that day, I hadn't seen or spoken to him yet. Probably because I'd been avoiding him like he was the plague after what happened with Amber.

I don't know if he has visited her or anything. They did date for a while, but that lasted the usual two weeks or so...before he got bored and moved on to the next slût. Then again I have been avoiding him. This was probably the longest we had ever gone without seeing each other or talking or anything. The first couple nights consisted of him banging on my window. Three nights of Tristan's banging later, I'd gotten a new lock for the window. When he broke it the next day, I ended up sleeping at Allison's house afterwards. I've been there ever since.

Which I guess works since my brother left last weekend to go to New York with Dad despite his protest. I mean, better him than me. I've had to sit through one of Dads array of board meetings before and to say it was hell would be the understatement of the year.

His version of 'bring your child to work day' lasted an entire week. Its probably one of the most dreaded times in our house each year because the week before is always filled with Damiens moodswings at having to go through another week in hell with dad. They didn't exactly get along in the first place due to their very different views on Damiens future. So a week together would surely end with a disaster. Not to mention Dads entire schedule consisted of meetings and rushing to get to the next meeting and visiting sites. And if there's one thing I know about my brother is that he hates having to work with schedules and rushing to do anything. And with their short tempers and love to disagree over everything, this is bourn to be disastrous.

I guess I could still stay home, but with moms crazy work fanatic attitude lately, I didn't feel like staying in that house all by myself for another week our so. Especially with Tristan next door and the recent situation we were in.

Which the whole school was still buzzing about. With Allie gone for god knows how long, and Tristan's current ice cold demeanor, I was the only output for the student body. The only person that helped disperse the gossiping crowds that frequented my locker was Colton. Sure the guy was a hopeless flirt but he was really kind and we quickly became close... acquaintances? Im not sure I'd call him a friend especially with the secrets that surrounded him. But he was the only one that didny currently despise me so I talked to him. As long as we didn't talk about you know who.

I still can't face him, not with the images of last week still fresh in my mind. Not with Ambers pale, bloody complection still taunting me.

Which brings us to why I'm starring at the white hospital room door.

I went to go visit her three days ago, at the hospital. She'd gone completely ballistic calling me a monster and screaming in horror for the nurse to get me away from her. She was sincerely horrified at my presence.

Her neck had swollen to be around two times it's size, with bloppy red and green skin encasing it. This was after the pipe that had been shoved down her throat to let her breath through the swollen tissue got taken out. With a broken nose that required way too much surgery and the disrayed dark black raccoon shade under her ghostly white eyes, She looked almost dead. Or like a chalky zombie in a hospital bed with tubes poking in and out of her. Nothing like the usually premed up, flawless, Amber I saw at school each day.