Chapter 3

By the time I stopped thinking about this morning it was Flex. It was Andy(Andrews dad) Richarson, my FAVORITE teacher. He loves me like a future daughter-in-law. He's awesome. I told him I was excited because I was going to see my little sister Julie. He said " Dang! How many kids you got?" I replied "5!" He looked at me like 'how do you survive?'. I said "Like I said I go on ALOT of LONG hikes and my music is always jamming. Oh I take care of the baby." Then he started smirking. I know who was behind me so I turned around and hugged him(Andrew). Mr. Richardson's jaw dropped. I said very excited and with a huge dorky grin on my face "Mr. Richardson meet my BOYFRIEND." He looked at me as if he was pleased. I told Phoenix that I was ridding home with them. She shook her head. Then I hugged Mr. Richardson and walked out. I went to my locker(Andrew got his phone when he left early to go to his dad's room) to get my phone. After the dismissal bell rang I went back to Mr. Richardson's room to get in his car for a ride home. Andrew sat by me in the back seat. I put my hand in his. And he was just staring into my blank, empty eyes, which were fixed on the horizon. I looked at his gorgeous eyes, God he is hot, and he leaned in to kiss me but he stopped to make sure I wanted this. I pushed my lips hard against his. I could feel Mr. Richardson's eyes staring, making sure we weren't doing any more than this. We stopped when Mr. Richardson said "Aww!" I was like Ahhh!!! I put my head on his shoulder. He was combing my hair with his fingers. I was so in love with him. Mr. Richardson passed up my house. I said "Umm. That was me." He said "Ya I know." Then we arrived at a nice little house; Brown brick, Red tin roofing, nice little planters with panzies lined around a straight pathway which was leading to a patio, and a baby blue car saying "Beth" with a cute little rose on the front lincense plate, I could smell fire wood. His was odiviously his house. As we got out Mr. Richardson was picking up some chrushed Mtn. Dew cans. It was beautiful(their house). I said to them "Wow. Its so beautiful." They replied "Ya." I asked Mr. Richardson "What should I call you?" He said "Andy." There was Lucas's(5 year old brother) toys in the yard. A cute little electronic four-wheeler and a water gun. Luke came out and have Mr. Richardson a big hug. Then Andrew who was walking beside me holding my hand. He just sorta looked at me until Mr. Richardson picked him. We walked in and I could then smell the dinner cooking in the oven. Beth gave Mr. Richardson a hug and kiss(chicken peck) then Andrew(cheek), who detached his hand from mine. She smiled at me and then Andy said "This is Sky." then Andrew added "My GIRLFRIEND." Beth then leaped for joy and gave me the biggest hug ever, taking my breath away. I said "Nice to meet you Mrs. Richardson!" She replied "Beth!" I said "Hey I have to text my parents to let them know where I am." They shook their head. Andrew grabbed my hand as I pulled out my phone. I said 'Hey. I'm at Andrew's be there after dinner.' Then they said '🙌💏🙌💍💖' I think Andrew saw because he giggled. Then I kissed him on the cheek and sat down to eat.