Chapter 6

So I went downstairs and Luke was sitting in front of the TV and Beth was in the kitchen making breakfast. She set it on the table it was simply sausages and pancakes. It was so good. The pancakes were not from the boxes you by at walmart. They were homemade. I told Beth "Man if I wasn't going to my sisters house I would stay here and eat all my meals here!" Beth looked pleased. She gave the warmest smile ever. She said " I'll send some one*cough cough* ~Andy~ to take some dinner over to your sisters house." She knew where Julie lived because before our parents split she went to school where Beth worked and Julie missed the bus so Beth had to drive her to our OLD house. I said okay. She was like, sooo nice to me. Andy took me home without Andrew😢. To "talk to me alone". I got in the car, "Thank you for taking me home all the time" I said with a smile. He said "Welcome." very bluntly. Then ha said "I don't want Andrew to hurt you." I said "He hurt me? More like I, not on purpose, hurt him." Andy looked shocked. I said "Which is more realistic?" He said " I really don't know." I was like Fr? So we sat in silence. Until.... We reached my house. I saw.... Andrew. And Brent. In my room. Waiting on me. I said "Bye see you later." and rushed up to my room. They were sitting on my bed. And I said "What the Hell!?" Andrew looked shocked. I said "Sorry." and hugged his waist. Brent looked beat up. Bruises everywhere. His lip was busted. I asked him " What happened?" He said "Hayden Harley" I looked at them and said "But what are you doing here?" Brent said "I have been a jack-ass-bitch to you for 3 years. I want to apologize for the damage I've done to you and your.... BOYFRIEND. I know this will take YEARS to heal. But will you please forgive me?" I as like '😲' I said "Yes but what changed your mind?" He said "That was fast... Um. The fight." I said "Oh." then I turned to Andrew he shrugged his shoulders and said "To hang out.?." I said " Fine. How did you get here?" He replied "I walked." I said " Okay. I'm gonna walk Brent down." I walked him down. And hugged him. I said "Its fine."  I went back up to the attic in which we remodeled. It was painted black with splattered with glow in the dark paint(Raindow colors). Black drapes. Full Bath and walk in closet of course. The tub we got cheap because someone had painted it a indigo color. The bathroom has a purple marbled sink, yellow-green tiles, yellow-green walls, green and purple drapes. The closet is black with 🌈Raindow splatters (I like all the colors)  it was carpeted black. I went in the bathroom to look on the mirror. I looked like SHIT. No, I looked like I was high. My eyes were so red. I had sex hair. My face was red, it was so bumpy. I washed my face,& brushed my hair. I looked better but still had those really red eyes. I walked out and walked over to Andrew. He just looked at me. I said "What?" He just layed down. I turned on some music and started cleaning up my room😂. He grabbed my hand and pulled me over there. I said "I love you but I gotta clean." He said "How did we even meet?" I tired to answer "Um. First your Dad. Then my friends pushed me into you multiple times. Then you started to sit by me. Then. Finally you asked me out." Then I kissed his forehead and continued cleaning.