Chapter 9

Friday:
Sky's Pov:
I woke up at 5:00(a.m. of course) got in the shower. Which btw is dangerous for me because I tend to sleep in the shower when I'm not fully awake. Anyways I hopped in the shower and shaved, and washed my hair and body. I got out and brushed my teeth and hair. Blow dried my hair and scrunched it. I texted Andrew to wake him up but he dudnt answer. So I called him. As soon as he picked up I said "Good morning sleeping beauty. Its time for you to get up. Can you do that for me, Or are you totally crushed? Babe?" He said after a few more seconds of reconsidering " Yeah, I guess I'll get up." I said "Good! I love you and see you in about 25 minutes." He didn't reply we just sat listening to dead air. I evidentally heard Luke in the back ground say "G-i-r-l--f-e-n-d you have a girlfend!!" He said "Yes and her name is Sky and you'll meet her today in flex. She sits right by dads desk." I said,     " Really? I'll get to see you Luke?" Then Luke took the phone and said "Yep!" I said "Where is your mommy going?" He said "I don't know. To the doctor.?" I replied "Oh! Well I'll see you little man. Buh-Bye." And hung up. 5 minutes till bus arrives. What shall I do. I texted Phoenix, Racheal, and Katee as a group.
S:Hey girls, what you up to?
                                           Nm. U? :R
                                             Same. :K
                            Too busy to talk :P

S: Phoenix you are never too busy to talk.
                                 Well I am right
                                Now and true :P
S: Bus is here. Gtg. Love ya. See you in about 45 minutes.

I got to school and Andrew was at Mr. Richardson's room. I ran up and jumped on his back. Andrew turned me around so I was facing his face and he kissed me of course I kissed him back. I whispered "Andrew Richardson I love you." He put me down and pulled out a black (ring) box. He said "Is it too early to promise that one day the  beautiful, crazy, Smart, funny woman that is standing before me I will one day ask to be mine?" I shrieked "Of course not!! Yes, yes,yes, yes, yes!!" We hugged and then Phoenix, Rachael, and Kate's ran down to see what had happened. I didn't even look at Mr. Richardson. I just left with my girls following. Andrew went back to talking to Mr. Richardson.