Chapter 2

So I came in and put my
backpack down with my 3 friends Katie, Rachel, and Phoenix. I said "Hi!" and got 3 Hi's back. I went to the deli/breakfast counter thing-y. I got the normal. Biscuit and Gravy and a grape juice. I went to our table. And saw him.. Andrew. He was sitting right next to my seat. When I would sit down he would usually move down but he didn't. He stayed there. I sat down and he looked at me. I could feel myself blush. He went to say something but I didn't seem to hear him. I tried to take my eyes away from his, but I couldn't. I zoned back in when Rachel whispered in my ear saying. " He wants to go out with you. Yes or No?" I thought a moment then I realized there's nothing to think about. I know the answer. The answer was yes! I looked at him and said So confidently "Yes!" So I hurried up and drank my drink and then we(me and him) went to the gym. He sat by me. We had to stand for the national atheme. We went to my locker so I could put some of my books in there and get my 1st period book. For some reason we were reading Bud Not Buddy. Then he came. My bully. I said to Andrew "It's okay. Its just Brent." Brent hugged me. I was just standing there ackward looking, watching Andrew stand there in awe. When he stopped hugging me I said "What was that for?" He said "I don't know. I'm happy today." maybe today was going to be a good day. He than punched Andrew in the nose and then I kicked him where the sun don't shine. I walked with Andrew to the Boys' Bathroom and stayed at the door until he came out. The bell rang. And I gave him a kiss on the cheek. And we went to 1st period...