Chapter 8

So. Now it's Monday. I say Andrew today. But we didn't really talk. He texted me in the middle of 4th period.(I have gym)  My phone beeped. Luckily the teacher is half deaf and all the way on the other side of the gym. I was playing basketball. I stopped and sat down on a chair. I made sure I wasn't in camera's sight. Andrew said 'What's wrong?' I said 'Nothing. Its just you sat by your friends today.' He said 'Why didn't you sit by me?' I said 'I don't like Jason. A.k.a my sad lonely cousin.' He replied 'Oh.' I said 'Omg Zack is so funny. He can't stop throwing the football at Phoenix and my butts. It was so funny.' He said 'Oh.' Phoenix sent him a video of me swishing the baskets. At the end I said 'I love you!' with a kiss being blowed. He said to me, '🏀Swish!🏀' I replied 'Lol. I love you but um.. Imma get in trouble in 5 seconds.😯😬 I Gtg. Bye.' After 4th it was lunch!! I actually sat in the 8th grade side. No one caught me!!😝😂😊 I sat by Andrew and Tye. I didn't eat. I didn't want there sloppy joes. 😖😷 so I sat there. I drank a juice.
My friend Will is obsessed with Golden Dildos. He researched how much they cost. Like $13,000. Anyway. He gives me hugs. And he's really tall. One day Andrew decided to get a 'great' idea to talk to Will. Will, who was like 6 inches taller to Andrew, was listening intensely as Andrew went on. Will looked at me. I hugged Andrew's waist as I looked up at Will then at Andrew. I finally said "Will is just my FRIEND." Andrew looked down at me. And kissed my forehead. I told him "You better go to class." I went to Mr. Richardson. I told him " I prevented a fight. You're welcome." He said "Between who and who?" I said " Between  Andrew and Will." He scoffed. The tardy bell rang. I hugged him and went to my homeroom. Somehow 3 days passed. It was Friday.