Chapter 4

I was surprised. Beth makes the BEST fast, but healthy, dinner. She made Baked Potatoes with whatever topping you want. I want to do that when I have a hungry husband and 2 kids and only 15 minutes to make dinner. I said to Beth "This is so delicious." She said "Really you made it. All I did was bake 'em." I giggled. Then Andrew said "I'll give her a tour of the house!" We took each others hands and He showed me the den, the biggest room with rooms like almost built on but they weren't. Brick fire place and copper painted walls, Blue carnations in brown vases, windows everywhere not little but like 5' high 4' wide. Beautiful. Lots of sunshine 🌞!!

Then the bathroom. Huge, almost like a spa. White!!, white marble floors, counter tops, bathtub, the closet, little with white shelves holding white towels, wash cloths. "Next is my room!" Andrew said as we went up the spiral stairs. There were picture on the walls. Mostly Beth, Andy, and Andrew together. "Aww!" I said pointing at a picture of Andrew when he caught his first fish. It was a Sun granny maybe 5", the pond was Bee Creek. I recognized it because that's my FAVORITE place in all of Kentucky. We made it up all 15 stairs. He turn to help me up the last but steep stair but I just leaped on the landing. The walls of the landing was pale purple. There were 4 neatly painted doors. I opened the one that said 'KNOCK!!' I knew it was his. I sat in his made bed. Then I laid down looking up at the ceiling and the walls and stuff. He had a little couch below his window. His room was Red, his bed sheet was Black plaid(with red), his pillows are black, he obviously was into the black and red thing because he had a black ceiling and lamp. It was awesome. 2 little Windows one above his bed and one on the opposite wall. I saw this door about 4' high and asked "WHAT is that?" He said jokingly "An elf door." I glared at him. Then I giggled. He got up and walked over there. There was a hallway. Opening up into a room there was a desk and a computer. There was a neatly wrapped box that said Andrew it was from Christmas. I said "You know Christmas was 3 and 1/2 months ago." I grabbed the box and started unwrapping it. It was a wedding band from his Grandpa. There was a little more saying 'Here this is for you So you can get on the right track when it's time.' I looked at Andrew who has his hand on my waist. He said "Ya. She died." I kissed him like there was no tomorrow. He grabbed my waist pushing me up against the wall. He put his hand on my face. I licked his nose and said "Its an instinct." He laughed and carried me through the hallway going back to his room. We laid down and while Andrew hand was wrapped around my waist pulling me closer we stared at the ceiling until Andy burst in the room. I look up to see Luke on his back with a huge dog following.(Jeremiah) He jumps on the bed and starts licking me. I laugh and say "I think we'll get along." I ask "What's his name?" He said " Jeremiah" "Then Beth ran in and sat down and whispered something in Andrew's ear. I heard 'She's a keeper!!' He said "I know!" and kissed me on the lips not a chicken peak but at least a 10 second kiss. "Hey I need to go. Could you take me home?" I said after a while of awkwardness. Andy said "Ya." Andrew got up and carried me down the stairs. We would occasionally kiss. We got in the car, Andrew in the back with me laying unbuckled, legs bent and my head in his lap he was playing with my hair. Andy was driving, of course. He dropped me off. I stole Andrew's black Aèropostale hoodie and got out of the car. His window was rolled down and I gave him one of those really long good-bye kisses that felt like you would never be able to let go. I knew my Mom and Dad were watching. I just knew it. I said I'll text him later then told them both Bye.