Relapse

Adam's POV-

It has been nearly an entire year since my last sexual encounter with Max. Even though it'd been so long, Max was still with his girlfriend; Mel. Max appeared to have forgotten more or less about our experience, good, I can't risk that being blurted out.

I went into work on Monday like normal, ready to do some recording. It had been a bad weekend, Mason had the flu and Alesa was stressed out about it, he was our little boy. I came to work exhausted, Mason had been up most of the night crying. As I strolled in I was greeted by a distant Max.

"Hey Max." I said, passing him to go to the kitchen and make myself a cup of coffee. Max merely offered me a slight glance and a shrug before disappearing around the corner. I took it as a sign of leave him alone and took to making coffee.

I sat down at my desk, coffee beside me, I hadn't had to pick one up on the way so I made one. I switched on my computer and began searching for minecraft maps to play. Ross came in about seven minutes later and gave me a few suggestions.

"Thanks Ross." I said. He began to turn and walk out when I stopped him, grabbing his shirt. "Hold up, Ross?" I said, I stared up at him while he stood there, tired.

"Uh huh?" He said.

"Have you noticed anything wrong with Max? He seems more grumpy than usual..." I stated. Ross sighed.

"He and Mel had an argument yesterday." He began.

"Oh... are they okay?" I asked. What a dumb question. Yeah they're perfectly fine that's why Max is pissed off, I thought.

"No, not really... maybe you should talk to Max about this. Not really my business to tell." Ross finished, he turned and walked out.

I finished up some map downloads before my recordings began. When I did the first five, I stood up and went over to Max's chair, he wasn't there. I asked around and he went out for tacos. I decided to meet him on his way back.

Max's POV-

I was nearly back at the offices when Adam startled me. His curly hair hung down close to his eyes, his beard neat but unshaven. I swore at him before handing him a bag of tacos.

"Don't fucking do that!" I moaned before walking ahead. Adam chuckled slightly.

"Sorry. I just thought I'd cheer you up a bit." He sighed, catching up to me. I offered no interest in this conversation but that didn't seem to bother Adam. Never freaking does. "Ross told me about you and Mel." He began.

"What?! What the fuck did Ross have to say?!" I began, pausing in my path, anger rushing through me. I turned to Adam and he put his hands up in a defensive fashion.

"Calm down for fuck sake," Adam's voice turned from soft and gentle to stern. Anger showed on his face as he continued. "First of all, Ross only told me something happened and said I should ask you. Second, don't fucking use that tone with me!" Adam said loudly, turning away from me and storming off.

"Adam wait!" I said, running up and pulling on his shoulder to stop him. He shrugged me off forcefully and turned back to me. "I'm sorry, it's just. Me and Mel we... had an argument." That's all I really wanted to say. Anymore than that and Adam will start asking me loads of questions, then I'd be obliged to tell the others and I just want to forget about it.

"I gathered." Adam rolled his hazel eyes and crossed his hairy arms.

"Well, I don't know... I'm scared she'll end things with me..." I said, my voice lowering several octaves before I made eye contact with Adam. His eyes burnt into me, he was studying me. Arms still crossed a smile slowly crept into his face. Wait, what? A smile?

"Have you spoken to her since you argued." Adam said, the smile growing wider.

"Well... no not exactly... we did text... nothing good though." I said, embarrassment taking control of my voice. Why was I suddenly embarrassed?

"Haha well!" Adam laughed, his deep chuckle resurrecting something. Something sinister. Something, bad. "Maybe you should talk to her now, now that you've both cooled down." Adam said, turning and mentioning towards work. "Let's get back." He said.

As we walked I glanced at Adam in the corner of my eye, I began noticing things that I hadn't noticed in a while. His slightly dry, cracked lips, the beauty of his eyelashes. The perfection of his eyebrows. He licked his lips as we entered the offices, he held the door open for me and motioned inside.

"Thanks Adam." I half stuttered, a smile radiating from him. His massive, welcoming smile. A punched myself, not literally, but emotional and theoretically, I couldn't be growing these feelings again, not now. Not after all this time.

Sitting down at my desk, Adam patted me on the back, we smiled and he strolled off. As he walked away I couldn't help glare at his arse. The roundness of it, the way his jeans made it so prominent. Memories came flashing back and I sat in my chair smiling to myself. I noticed a small pain in my groin, realising my dick was straining inside my jeans. Casually adjusting it, I pushed those thoughts aside and got back to work. I couldn't be feeling like this again. I just couldn't.

Author-
Merci, merci. Merci for reading.
I really want to do something with this so please try to enjoy.
I am currently writing another fanfiction about Adam, but I will try to refrain from publishing it until it is complete. That's all, thanks for reading!