Pillow Talk

Max's POV-

I wake up the next morning covered in sweat. Ross was still asleep, laying, snuggled up against me. I put my arm around him and smile. I kiss him on the forehead and sit up, putting my feet on the carpet.

"Where you off to?" I hear a dreary voice say followed by a yawn.

"Shower, breakfast, work." I said, yawning myself, stretching my tired muscles.

"What, already? Can't we lay in bed a little bit longer?" Ross pleads, pulling my shoulders. I fall back and my head is on Ross' stomach. I smile and look at him.

"I wish we could..." I say, sitting back up. Ross follows my lead and gets out of bed. He walks around to my side and gives me a hug, kissing me on the lips as he does so. I hug him and kiss him back.

"I'll go get the shower ready." Ross winked. I hadn't the energy to protest so I smiled and got my barings. All of this was so sudden. First me and Adam, then Ross and Adam, now me and Ross? This was a mess. A horrible mess. I rubbed my hands through my hair and stand up, my boxers slightly damp from the night prior.

"Shower's ready!" Ross calls out. I chuckle and head to the bathroom. The tile flooring freezing to the touch so I rip off my boxers and jump in with Ross, who was already dripping wet. The second I got my balance, Ross lunged on me and shoved his tongue down my throat. I kissed him back and held us steady so we did not slip. I felt Ross' body and pushed him against the wall, moving his legs apart with my knees, our erections smacking eachother. Ross moaned into my mouth as I clasped his dick with my left hand and began to jerk him off.

"Ah, Max..." Ross moaned in to my ear, I gritted my teeth and spoke into his ear.

"You like that? Huh? You like when I dominate ya? Huh!?" I say aggressively. This sends Ross over the edge and he shoots his load over my hand and legs. He convulses against me but I hold him steady, my hands rubbing all over his hairless body.

"Yes! Max!" Ross yelled louder, biting his tongue as I slammed him against the wall to stop us from falling. Ross recovers from his immense orgasm and drops to his knees, taking no time in eating my dick whole. I feel his tongue like every wrinkle and every vein on my dick, while his hands clasped my balls and squeezed gently. I grit my teeth and clasped his hair with my hands and shoved him further down my shaft, his nose being engulfed by my red, wet pubes. I convulsed against Ross and shot my seed down his throat, Ross pulled off before I had finished and I squirted the reminants all over his face.

He lapped up all the residue and gave me a happy smile, while I helped him to his feet. We laughed and actually showered. I began with my hair while Ross washed my pubes, ass, chest and back.

"So you're washing me now?" I asked, more of an obvious statement then a question. I giggled as he kissed my ass cheek.

"Anything for you Maxie-Boy!" Ross declared. The name he gave me last night has become a sort of turn on now and if I hadn't just finished I'd be hard right now. Ross finished washing my chest when I pulled him into a full on Disney make-out position and kissed him. He moaned and so did I.

"Max. I want you. I-"

"Shh, shh. Don't worry about that now Ross. Let's just enjoy this moment." I said, cutting Ross off.

Ross' POV-

Once out the shower, Max led me back to his bedroom and pushed me on the bed and he then layed down next to me. We snuggled for about 20 minutes, talking all the while.

"Ross. I can't believe you've known about me and Adam all this time..." Max drifted off, his face scrunching up into embarassment.

"Ever since I found out... I've wanted Adam too." I said, pushing myself face into his neck, smelling my clean Max.