Makin' Mistakes

Adam's POV-

I walked into to work Thursday morning, cold from the freezing winds outside. My car took it's time to start and I had to clear a view on my windsheild as frost had taken it over. I arrived to work at around 11.00am: late.

As I walked in I was greeted by a fairly happy Ross and Max. They were chatting while moving boxes of mail and fanart. While they chatted, they turned and smiled at me, not disconnecting from their discussion.

"Hey." I said, passing them, coffee clutched to my chest as to keep warm. I passed them and headed to my office to start today's recordings.

"Hey guys, Sky here. Today I'm playing Undertale!" I said, I was recording my second lets play of Undertale and I was about to take the pacifist path.

"This is my second let's play, but this time I will be taking the pacifist path." When the recording was finished, I stood up and stretched, Max came into my office and closed the door behind him.

"Um.. Adam. Thanks for yesterday. You really helped, I needed that." Max said, scratching the back of his head, offering an awkward smile. 

"No problem buddy." i said, offering a big smile. "Wanna go get some lunch?" I asked. We set off to Wendy's with Ross and Red.

Max's POV-

As we arrived at Wendy's, we sat down at a table. Red ordered the food and left me and Adam and Ross to converse.

"I wanna be the very best..." Adam hummed, anxiously tapping his hands on his knees.

"Something up?" I ask, sipping some water from a bottle I brought with me.

"Just hungry" Adam sighed, his tapping stopping as he rested his manly, hairy arms on the table, taking out his phone and sliding it to unlock. Ross then looked up at Adam.

"Siri- Call Papa" Ross giggled. Seconds later, Adam's phone began to ring.

"That's just weird Ross!" Adam said, laughing. He cut off the phone as Red returned. 

"Thus we have food..." Red stated, sitting down.

"Where is it?" I ask. Red gave me a tired smile and looked back.

"It's making it's way here..." Red trailed off.

"Ross!" Adam said.

"But Papa!" Ross said, laughing as he did so. Me, and Adam both laughed too. Red was captivated on the wall behind us.

"There's only one person of whom I'm a Papa!" Adam said, going all poetic.

"Yeah!" I chimmed in, glancing at Adam. He gave me an uneasy smile as our food arrived.

"Nom nom bitches!" Ross declared.

When our food was eaten, all but Adam and me needed the toilet, we sat in our chairs letting our stomachs fill out as we spoke.

"Max... what did you mean by that *Yeah!* earlier?" Adam asked, his voice half chuckle, half concerned.

"Oh... it was but an inside joke good squire!" I bellowed, shaking the table as I did so, I was trying to lighten the mood. Adam's eyes awkwardly looked away and he let out a small chuckle.

"Okay..." 

Adam's POV-

I was sitting on my couch, at home, arm around Alesa while she sung to baby Mason.

"Hush little baby don't say a word, mommas gonna buy you a mockingbird." Her beautiful voice whispered, little Mason laying in her arms, his eyes searching around the room, his small snores coming out as he slowly drifted into sleep.

"What's up, Adam?" She asked, nudging me with her left arm, pulling me out of my trance.

"Huh?" I say, completely confused, she looked at me with a slightly annoyed look, rolling her eyes as she stood up to put Mason to bed.

"You're quiet.. is everything alright?" She questioned upon her return, sitting next to me, resting her head on my chest.

"No I'm... I'm fine..." I sigh, pulling her closer. Images and memories of me and Max flashed through my mind, guilt rising within me, I wanted to confess and let it all out, but I couldn't hurt her like that. I pushed those thoughts aside and snuggled in closer to Alesa, kissing her neck.

She giggled. "Not until later, baby..." she said, rubbing her hands through my hair. Our lips met and we kissed pasionately, she groped my shirt as I pulled her on top of me.

"Oh Adam." She moaned as I pulled off my shirt.

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeep*

"Adam!"

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

"Oh yes!"

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

"For crying out loud..!" I say, coming out from under my duvet. My phone was ringing. Alesa sat up and crossed her arms in annoyance. 

"Hello?" I say, my voice stern and sharp.

"He-hello?" A coarse voice seemingly whispered down the phone. My heart dropped at the relisation of whom I was speaking.

"Max? What... Where are you?" I asked, sitting up fully, Alesa's frown turning in to shock.

"I'm... outside..." He whisperd, he was clearly freezing. 

It was half past ten when I went downstairs to let Max in. He sat on our couch while Alesa made him some tea and a sandwitch. Max's cheeks were a burning red, his lip quivered. I sat next to my friend, arm around him, shirtless, comforting the strongest man I knew.

"It's... it's over... she dumped me..." Max said, his eyes watery as he speaks. I merely nod and pull him in for an embrace.

"It's okay.. shh shh... it's okay..." I said, my words of comfort going unheard.

"I just wish..." Max pauses, he sees Alesa head upstairs and his voice lowers a few octaves. "I wish we were still together..." he whispered, planting his lips on my cheek. I sit back, confused and scared, I push Max away, holding his arms, his cute scared face staring back at me.

"No... We were never *together* technically..." I whisper. This also seems to go unheard as Max lunges at me, his lips smacking mine, his weight forcing me backwards. We kiss for a few seconds before I pull him off.

"Max, stop!" I say, my voice quiet but stern. He obeys, his face droppin to a depressed look.

"Sorry..."

"I thought you was over me... I thought I was over you..." I whispered, wiping the tears from his eyes. He turned, looked back at me, his eyes meeting mine as he slowly leaned back in.

"So did I..."

(Author- Thanks for reading! Things are getting hot in here! Keep reading to find out how this will be solved! Will this all end in happiness or tears? Let's find out together!!!)

I'd also like to say to everyone- thanks for the amazing support on both of my fics, it means alot to me that I can write weird stuff and people actually enjoy it! If you have a story you want me to read and help out with, don't be afraid to inbox me! ;)