Close Call

Max's POV-

I lay in my living room, on the floor, my arms wrapped around Adam's neck. Adam's tongue explored my mouth and I did the same to him, our enthusiasm showing in its full. I rolled myself on top of Adam and pushed closer to him, our bulges rubbing together intensly, Adam gropping at my hair and back.

"Adam, the others," I began, trying to break the kiss, Adam ignoring me and pulling me back. "Adam, seriously!" I protested, pushing myself off of him. "We can't do this, atleast not now..." I said, sitting up. Adam sighed and cleared his throat, he rubbed his hands over his face and through his hair, still laying down.

"You're right..." Adam uttered. He then proceeded to stand up and gave me a hand. As I stood, our faces were close again and I couldn't fight it. I leaned forward again and slipped my tongue down his throat, putting my hands on his waist while I did so. 

"You just said-"

"I know what i said," I hesitated. I broke the kiss for a few seconds before Adam leaned in and nibbled on my lower lip.

"It's okay, buddy." Adam whispered in my ear as he sat me down on the coach, kissing me. I pulled Adam on top of me and kissed back. Our beards pressing together while we fought for comfort. I adjusted my jeans and undid the buckle on my belt, slipping them down to my ankles. I kissed Adam forcefully before Adam broke the kiss and dropped to the floor on his knees.

"Adam..." I uttered  under my breath in a whisper, my voice escaping me as he rubbed his hand over my boxers.

"It's okay buddy..." Adam whispered sensually. He pulled my erection free and took in the head and I moaned, leaning my head on the back of the coach. My hands found his hair and I pulled it gently, making sure not to hurt him but to assure him of who is in charge.

"Adam-" I moaned, my voice squeaking and cracking as pleasure overtook me. He bobbed on my cock, his head like a piston as he began to deep throat me, my dick feeling a rampage of feelings flurry through it.

"Max." He said, pulling off of my dick. He stood up and undid his own zipper, letting his bulge show in his boxers, which were dripping with precum.

"Yeah?" I breathed, my breathing coarse and rough as I tried to find the words.

"Take off your jeans."

Adam's POV-

"Take off your jeans." I uttered, freeing my own erection and ripping off my shirt. Max did as he was told and freed himself as I climbed over him, pushing him against the back of the coach.

"Adam..." Max moaned, lunging for my neck, his tongue lapping up anything and everything. I let a small moan escape me while I pushed him down further. When I was on top of Max, I lifted his legs and shoved 3 fingers down his throat. He suckled on them for a few seconds before I pulled them out.

"Ready?" I said slightly aggressively. He nodded and his hands clasped around my shoulder blades. My fingers entered Max feircefully and he gasped, his grip tightening on me. I pushed my fingers in all at once, harder and deep, preparing him for only what can be described as *bigger*.

"Adam, I'm ready. Please..." Max moaned.

"I'll decide when you're ready!" I said loudly, shoving my fingers in deeper, wiggling them around. I leaned down and kissed Max's lips, our tongues not able to reach. Our lips met and I gave Max little kisses as I fingered him.

"No, they're probably here." I heard Ross say, the door rattling.

"Fuck!" I whispered harshly, ripping my fingers out of Max.

"Oh shit!" Max uttered, pushing me to the ground and jumping up. He still had his shirt on and so he pulled up his jeans and boxers, doing the belt up with lightning speed.

"Help me!" I muttered, pulling up my jeans and doing up my belt. Max searched around the room as Ross, John and Michael walked in.

"Uh, what happened?" Ross questioned, motioning me being shirtless.

"Uh..." Max said, scratching the back of his head.

"Me and Max were playing Smash and, uh..." I stuttered, scratching my wrist.

"And Adam called Rosaline Elsa again, so..." Max drifted off, losing his train of thought, rubbing his head.

"And- Max poured coffee over my shirt so I left it to soak in the tub. Hope that's okay, Ross." I said, kicking my shirt under the coach.

"Oh, yeah sure." Ross said, a smile appearing over their faces.

"Well, let's play some Smash!" Michael declared as we all sat down. I sat there, my body showing for all to see. I felt a shiver wash over me like a tsunami and I stood up.

"Max, mind if I, ya know? Borrow a shirt?" I asked, standing over him.

"Why mine?" He said, a frown appearing over his face.

"Becuase it's the LEAST you could do!" I said, grabbing his arm and pulling him into his bedroom. Max hesitated and leaned forward, our lips meeting. I pushed Max against his bedroom door with force as I kissed him back, the kiss was ardent and passionate. We broke the kiss and I pulled away, rubbing my nads through my hair once more.

"My shirt is under the coach, lemme borrow one and we can continue this another time..." I explained to Max, his hair slightly messed up. He nodded and walked to his cupboard, pulling out a blue t-shirt for me.

"Here..." he said, his voice seemingly distant then normal.

"What's wrong?" I asked, pulling the shirt over my head.

"It's just... we nearly got caught,"

"Again."

"Yeah, again..."

"It's fine, we didn't get caught and we have to be more careful next time. In all fairness you did warn me..." I said, scratching my hair, turning to the door and heading out.

"Yeah! Yeah I did warn you, didn't I?" Max said triumphantly.

"About what?" Ross asked, hearing our conversation as we strolled into the living room.

"The coffee..." I said, sitting next to Ross.

"Oh, okay, sure." Ross giggled slightly. We sat down to a game of Smash Bros and played for hours. It was 11pm when I checked my watch and said I better head home. The events of earlier a distant memory now as we drunk wine and ate poptarts.

"I'll give you a lift..." Michael said, motioning for John to come too. We headed to the door when Max sneakily gave me a peck on the cheek while the others gathered their things. I smiled and rubbed my cheek and said my farewells.

"Well, I'm going to brush my teeth and hit the hay." Ross stated and disappeared down the hallway. I stroked K.P and left with John and Michael. I awoke the next day, slightly hung over. I made some coffee and ate some bacon and felt a little better.

"We're going!" Alesa called out. I said bye to her and Mason as they headed to Alesa's parents for the day. I spent the rest of the day watching old movies and singing old songs. Not noticing my phone erupting with text messages. I'd left it on my bedside table...

(Author- Who do you think is texting Adam with urgency? Let me know in the comments!)