Chapter 45

"You'll never really find those perfect words,

Something more than just, goodbye.

It's hard to remember the good times when there's just so much heartache,

But they deserve more than that.

They deserve more than just one single moment of sadness.

So just remember,

That when there's enough love in our hearts to burst like a fuckin' supernova,

Then there sure as hell's enough love in our heart, to spark that famous smile.

We all lose someone at some point in our lives,

But don't ever let go of that smile.

Hold on forever,

Because that's our final dedication."

I stood at the grave of my Great Gran holding a bunch of red roses. Years had passed but I still miss her every single day. She would have been so proud of me; marrying the man I fell in love with, standing up for what I believe in and for starting my own little family, something that she always wanted me to do. She would have been mortified of the fact that my 'father' was looking for me and wanting to kill me because I was living my life without him. She would have been able to help me but sadly she is gone...

A tear fell down my face as I looked at the grave before placing the flowers on the little section that was filled with pebbles before I noticed something. There was a small lily at the corner of the grave with a note. I picked it up as I read the little card before horror struck my body. "Sorry Margaret... Your little Princess Lyle will be joining you soon"

It was written in my dads handwriting. He had been here. Knowing he was so close made me feel physically sick. As I remained crouched down on the grass next to the grave I felt Ben place his hand gently on my shoulder as he rubbed it softly before he leaned into my ear and whispered "He won't touch you. I will always protect you"I couldn't help but feel extreme comfort.

I pulled myself up off the ground before grabbing my stomach. The baby was kicking, but it wasn't a normal 'tap' it was more like he or she was kicking fuck out of a person that has bullied them for years. And trust me, I know how great that kick feels and how much power you put into it hoping that person will never get back up.

"Here in this world I'm awaked with mistakes

But it's love that keeps fuelling me

Fuelling me

Pretty little lady with the swollen eyes

Would you show them to me?

I know I'm not that perfect

But you stay awhile

Baby, then you will see

Miles away I can still feel you

Lay your head down on my embrace

My embrace

Far away

Pretty little lady with the swollen eyes

Would you show them to me?

I know I'm not that perfect

But you stay awhile

Baby, then you will see

Don't give up, baby

I know that it's shaky

Just let love consume us

Consume us...