6

Silver eyes!

I stopped dead in my tracks and swallowed a lump in my throat. He seems awe stuck by me also as we processed each what was happening. He opened his mouth to say something but I beat him to it.

"Oh! Oh jeez I'm such a clutz, I'm so sorry!" I squeaked as I practically ran off running down the hall to my first period class. My heart was pumping at what seemed like an impossible speed; harder and hearder. I made a b-line into the girls restroom. No one went into this one anymore so I was all alone. I was breathing heavily, fast and hard my lungs couldn't keep up I almost passed out. I steadied myself and turned on the faucet and splashed water on my face. I looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes were a bright gleaming gold; and it looked like my pupils were almost non existent.

"What's happening to me?" I whispered to my reflection.

It felt like a whole life time passed before my heart slowed to it's original pace. I stood and listened to the thumping of it, beating soundly in the chest. The bell rang and I headed to my first period class which was French. I was the star student in that class so I could afford to be a little late.
I had liked the language when I was little so I took it up when I got to high school. Surprisingly I picked up the language quite fluently.
I walked into the room and soon felt the eyes of everyone on me. It felt uncomfortable, almost uneasy.

Jeez what was everyone's deal today I thought. My teacher Mr. Francis walked in and I pulled all my attention forward. Class went on until I got a shiver that went down my spine. Then he walked in.

His hair was messy like he'd been running his fingers in it. What I would give to run my hands through it, wait what was I saying! I looked at him again, he was wearing all black like it was someone's funeral. I thought maybe if he didn't look so dead and deathly and he cleaned up a bit; he could be a model. My eyes shifted up Tj met his, he locked on to my stare. He smiled and I could hear all the girls swoon as I melted in my seat.
My faces burned with embarrassment, I quickly looks down at my hands.

Fuck! That was hot, but why did it have to be my class he chose to walk into.

I looked up through my lashes and saw that he stopped staring at me. He was talking with Mr. Francis and showing him a paper. They exchanged a loud laugh that caught me off guard and I jumped a bit in my seat. Me. Francis clapped his hands together and everyone looked up to see what he wanted.

"Class, today we have a new student that will be attending with us for the rest of the year. His name is Gabriel Starr, he had transferred from homeschooling and I do hope you all get along." He turned to face Gabriel, " I do hope you make friends here."

Gabriel smiled and looked around and found the only seat in the whole class. He made his way to the seat behind me and promptly say down. I could feel the blush rising and creeping it's way to my face. I felt his body heat radiating off him. I heard the metal shift under his weight as he leaned forward in his chair.
His breath made my neck hot as he whispered to me. I'm surprised no one saw my face because I was as red as a lobster, I think I'd rather be one then have him near me. But I didn't want him to go.

"Who are you?" His words rolled off his tongue and into my ears.

His voice was so silky and sexy, if it was possible I be a puddle right now. Why did he want to know who I was? I was me, just a plain jane. I felt a smile okay across my face as I turned a little so I could see him out the corner of my eye.

Up close I noticed his face was a flawless masterpiece. I Michelangelo was still alive he'd paint him for sure. Those lips were distracting and they seemed like they belonged in fan fictions only. His jawline looked like it could cut someone it was so sharp. But his eyes were my main interest. They seems almost white but I think it was because of the sun hitting his face. They studied my face as I gawked at him. 
"Just someone. No one important." I said in a whisper so we wouldn't get in trouble for talking