5

Heading to school my mind began to think back to the brand on my arm. I had gotten into my sterling white Audi R8 and started the engine. I pulled out onto the road and began the drive towards the catholic school I was required to go to.
I'm not religious or anything but I only attended because my father wanted me to. I looked at my reflection in the rearview mirror and sighed. I still was bothered by the sudden changes to my body. I had felt like my self but the reflection told me otherwise. I shrugged off the thought from my mind  as I pulled into the school parking lot, I was kinda early so there were some spaces left. As I made my way down the isle I turned into a empty spot and shut the engine off. I let out a sigh and grabbed my bag from the passengers seat.
As I got out of the car my vision suddenly blacked out and I saw that man again. My heart rate sped up and I noticed he wasn't wearing all white anymore. This time he was dressed in all black making him look rugged and kinda hot in a bad boy way. He looked up and his sliver eyes pierced mine. He had been sitting on the ground but now he was standing only a arms length away from me. He opened up his mouth and let out to words in a silky tone.

"It's you" was all he said.
His hand reached out but a blinding white light pierced the blackness and I heard my name being called.

"Lily? Lilith! Can you answer me? Are you alright?" I knew the voice from somewhere. I cracked open my eyes and I met the green ones of my biology teacher Mrs. Lane.

"Mrs. Lane? Jeez what just happened?" I asked rubbing my head.
She let out a sigh of relief and helped me sit up. I saw other students and the nurse running over. I was helped into the wheel chair and I was asked what happened.

"I don't even know." I rubbed my head trying hard to remember what had happened in the last few minutes.

Students began to crowd around me and Mrs. Lane. I was helped into the wheelchair and whisked away to the nurses office where I was told to lie down. I knew I was fine but wouldn't say otherwise; so I held my tounge. Piecing together what happened I remembered bits an pieces of it.

I wanted to know who this man was that kept appearing before me I'm dreams. He had this affect on me I haven't felt ever in my life. When I saw him my heart began I race mg thoughts turns to mush. He was so handsome and I wanted to touch him anywhere I could lay my hands on him. I blushed at this sudden thought of pleasure that burned in my core.

What the hell am I even thinking about? I need to quit thinking about him and get on with life!

I sat up and told the nurse I was leaving. She smiled and waved me goodbye, I felt guilty not knowing her name.
I began walking towards my class and by now almost everyone was here. As I began walking I felt the eyes of everyone looking at me and I saw some of the guys looking me up and down like a hunk of meat. I shuddered and made my way to my classroom. I kept my gaze aimed at the ground when she bumped into me.

"Watch it turdzilla!" Her nasily voice barked.

McKenzie W., she was everyone's favorite person. She was the head of almost every club here that was considered important. She had it all, the popularity, looks and we couldn't forget the wealth. Her father works for some giant oil company somewhere. She began to hate me ever since this one day back in middle school.
McKenzie and I went to the same grade school and middle school together; so we always had the same everything. One day back in seventh grade, he had been wearing a new Armani white leather mini skirt. Only she had started her period and it soon spread all over her ass. I took her aside and told her but unfortunately one of McKenzies 'best fiends' over heard and soon shouted out that she bleed all over herself.
McKenzie had tees I embarrassment in her eyes and also the look of hate. She turned to me and smacked me across the face saying that it was all my fault. She stormed off campus and didn't come back for a week.

But now that we got older, McKenzie began to make her way around the block a couple times and soon became popular. Now everyone loves her and hates me for no reason but only from McKenzie saying so. But I took well, I don't like anyone here anyways. I think they suck in general.

I looked the bitch in the eye an dramatically bowed in front of her making a huge scene.
"Sorry I'm in the majesty's way" I said over exaggerating the syllables, "please don't let me stop you from being a tramp."

She blushed with embarrassment and scoffed as she turned on her heel and stormed off.

"You got some balls Abadeer!" She yelled back over her shoulder "but you better watch out because your majesty make take heads." As she said this she slid a manicured nail across her neck.

She laughed and sauntered of along with the usual shadows of hers. I mocked her scoff and began way to class. My thoughts were a blur as I replayed my dream again. Over and over, overlooking all the details that made it seem so real.

This guy, he needs to get out of my head already I thought to myself.

Just then I numbed shoulders with someone else. This time it was a very tall man, well taller than my 5'3 stature. He sees sorta lost an bewildered, and he seemed awfully familiar. His face, that shape of the jawline those beautifully sculpted lips; and then he looked at me.

I gasped.

Silver eyes....