7

He smiled and leaned forward. Our lips touched, his were so soft they felt non existent. His jawline backed up his kissing and I went numb. I think I stopped breathing when he pulled away I took a deep breath in. This must be what heaven felt like.

He opened his eyes and and smiled. I blushed and laughed a little.

"You know that was my first kiss, like from a guy I should say." I said.

He laughed, I just sat there and listened to it. Who ever knew that a laugh could be so, sexy! After he calmed down his face went blank of any emotion. I frowned.

"Gabriel? Gabriel, what's wrong?"

He just looked down at his hands and chuckled a bit. Tear drops ran off his face onto his hand. My motherly instincts kicked in; I unbuckled my seatbelt and climbed over the stick shift. I forced myself to sit on his lap and pulled him forward to rest his head on my shoulder. Tears wet my neck and shirt as he let it all out.

I smiled as I began to rock him and shh'd him until he stopped crying. I tilted his face up to met mine. Even though he cried he was still as handsome as always. He rubbed away tears an smiled at me. A nice warm smile went across his lips but I could tell it wasn't real. It never reached his eyes.

"Gabriel, tell me what's wrong?" I whispered as I leaned my head in his broad shoulder.

He let out air and leaned back in the seat. It was relaxing being in his arms, this man I barely met only a few hours before. This feels like home, somewhere I belong finally. His heartbeat was steady, beating at a slow but steady beat. He sucked in air and started talking.

"That kiss was just, a lot of feelings. An right now I'm scared of all of this. Lily I wasn't a wanted child in my household. I don't know how to feel, love."

I placed my hand on his cheek and and wiped a tear from the corner of his eye. This poor boy, he's so sweet.

How could anyone not love him?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cause I'm such a bad author this whole chapter was just crap. I promise I'll make the next one wayyyyy better XOXO