Chapter 1

Juliet was a special child. Not by any powers, mental disabilities, or anything like that. She was just a normal human being. Well, guess I shouldn't say was "normal" but she was herself. Because that's who she was. And I'm here to tell you some of her story. Anyways here's her story in which im glad, well... kinda ummm... yeah let's go on with the story lol talk to you later!

________________________________________

Throughout kindergarten and first grade Juliet always missed the bus in the afternoon so her dad always came down and picked her up from the school. While she waited for her dad she would wait in the office and talk to the secretary's and other staff members. She would help out and try to brighten up their day. You'd think that after the first year or at least six months or a month to be in fact, you'd think they'd have her ready in the afternoon to go on the bus? Or at least reminded her to go the bus, and what bus was hers, even though she had a bus card? Well, they didn't. Anyways like I said she talked with all the teachers and was being her usual happy go lucky self.

After awhile, in first grade, Juliet's parents let her go to YMCA after school a few days a week. Not the YMCA building. People from the YMCA would go to the school in the mornings and afternoons this way if parents had to drop their kids off early so they could go to work or pick them up late, they could. Juliet only went on some days in the afternoons. She loved going and she had her favorite staff members and she had ones she didn't like. Same goes for the other kids. Well, there was only one kid that she didn't like because he teased her sometimes. So she didn't like that kid at all. He was a 'dufus head' according to Juliet.

Anyways at the end of summer going into first grade Macy moved into Juliet's neighborhood. After Macy and her family were settled in an unpacked. Juliet's parents threw a welcoming party for them. The whole neighborhood was invited. Macy and Juliet became really good friends. Macy had two siblings. A older brother and a younger sister.

In the middle of first grade Shae moved in. At first Juliet wasn't very fond of Shae, for reasons that are another story, but after she got to know Shae, she became friends with her. Macy and Juliet took the bus while Shae's mom drove her to school.

At the begging of second grade when a new family moved into the neighborhood that is when Juliet's life change and so did she.