Chapter 8

Hey guys sorry that i haven't updated in a while. There has been a lot of stuff that has happened the last few weeks. But I should be updating more. I have no reason not to. Not anymore. I am really sorry. The story should get interesting soon.

__________________________________

In fifth grade Juliet and one of her best friends, Amanda always skipped lunch. They never ate it. They would hang with Mr. King instead. They didn't like school lunch and they never brought lunch so they just stayed in their class room. While Mr. King brought the rest if his students down to lunch they would hide in the back.

****************

*Sixth Grade*

Juliet didn't have many friends in sixth grade. People thought she was weird. Well anyways Juliet had a huge crush on this guy named Sam. He always made her laugh. Well Juliet thought he liked her back. Soon it was Valentines Day, one of Juliet's only friends Nikki decided she was going to ask Sam out for Juliet. Juliet hadn't known what her friend did. Sam and Juliet had pretty much every class together. So after recess in F+C Juliet was trying to find out why Sam was acting weird, he was avoiding her. She heard murmurs, the whole class was talking about how supposedly Juliet asked Sam out. She wanted to cry. She couldn't believe what her so called friend did. Let's just say it was awkward for the rest of the year between the two. Especially since they sat next to each other in pretty much every class.