Chapter 6

Hey people's so I'm writing this instead of doing homework cause idk how to do my homework and I wanted to write some more. It is cold and I keep falling asleep while writing this, anyways carp. This chapter was going to be a really long but I decided to split it up lol

__________________________________

So Marcus got suspended for a few days, almost a week. He also got kicked off the bus for a few months. Juliet wasn't bullied or bothered again for awhile.

****************

A few weeks later Juliet and Derek were out riding their bikes after school, they were aloud to ride between Macy's house and the circle. Well after fifteen minutes of riding bikes Derek stopped at his friends yard because his friend was outside. While they were talking Juliet decided to ride her bike towards Macy's house. Then Juliet thought of something, so she started moving one side the handle bars towards her and the other side away back and forth. As she was swerving she lost control of her bike and blacked out. It was a good thing Juliet was wearing her helmet cause she blacked out for a few minutes because she hit her head on the road. When she woke up she realized she crashed. She tried to move but she couldn't. Her bikes handle bars were parallel with the the frame of the bike and her left leg was caught in between the handle bars and the frame of the bike. Not only that but that leg was underneath the bike while her other leg was on top. She also realized her hands and forearms were cut up and bleeding. She didn't know how long she was out there like that for before someone finally came. Her next door neighbor was backing out and saw Juliet on the ground. her neighbor got out of her car and asked Juliet if she was ok. Juliet started crying cause wasn't ok. She told her neighbor that she wasn't and that she couldn't get unstuck. The neighbor tried helping Juliet but it didn't work. So the neighbor went and got in her car and backed up to Juliet's house to get Juliet's dad. While her neighbor was doing that, her neighbor Amanda and her boyfriend came out and helped. They finally got Juliet unstuck. Amanda had Juliet sit in the side of the road so she could check out her injuries because Amanda was a nurse. While Amanda was checking Juliet, Juliet's dad was already running over to them. Amanda told Juliet's dad that Juliet had a lot of scratches and cuts on her hands and forearms, road rash and scraps on her leg and two bigger cuts that were bleeding pretty good. Her elbow had the worst, then her knee. Juliet thanked Amanda, Amanda's boyfriend, and her neighbor for helping her. Amanda's boyfriend walked Juliet's full sized adult bike back to her house because Juliet's dad was helping her. She told her dad that she hurt and he said "I know. Where is your brother?" She told him that Derek was over Adams house. After he got Juliet bandaged up he went and got Derek. While Juliet's dad did that Juliet's mom was asking Juliet what happened because Juliet's mom was just about to go to sleep because she was working the night shift that night. Juliet told her what happened. Juliet had to keep her arm in an obtuse angle. When she went to school the next day Mr. King and Juliet's classmates asked what happened.