Chapter 2: Inside the Waterfall

I finally found the waterfall! "It's so beautiful!" I gasped. I grabbed my umbrella and went through it, and I'm now at the inside of the waterfall. "Even the inside is beautiful!" I, again, gasped.

The water was like it's sparkling, so clean and fresh. The view was just spectacular.

"What's this noise?" I thought as I felt the ground shaking, and sounds that seemed to be made by large beings can be heard.

A giant was walking towards me.

"I-is this the thing that they said to careful of?" I stuttered, "T-they said that...it eats people?"

I was too scared to move. I was like, frozen, just standing there doing nothing. Although I have a sword with me, and I trained to be strong. I'm still weak....My eyes widened. It was now running. How fast it was! I closed my eyes because of fright. Then...just as I thought I was doomed....

"SHAKSH!"

The sound of the giant being slashed.

I opened my eyes. A boy was standing, with a brave front, right in front of me.

"W-who are you? Oh, how rude of me! Thank you for saving me," I said and quickly bowed repeatedly.

"It's no problem, your grandma asked me to do this..It's for the money," he said with a ":3" face.

I just sweatdropped.

"Oh, it looks like there are more coming here..I'll take care of them here."

"Okay."

And I hurried along to the potato portal.